Cuddles

You were leaning your head on Karamatsu's shoulder as he slept, his face nuzzled into your neck. You could feel his warm breath tickle at your flesh with each exhale he had made.

You were watching TV, until you felt yourself drift into slumber as well. You were lying on your back, the soft pillow still providing immense comfort for the both of you.

Just as you fell asleep, you felt two arms find their way around your figure, holding you close, as if they were about to lose you.

You obviously returned the favor and embraced your boyfriend subconsciously, mirroring his actions.

He kissed your neck softly. A part of him must've still been awake, you supposed. He moved from your neck and to your jawline, peppering it with kisses as well.

He held you even closer, and you felt your face flush from the contact. You leant up and kissed his cheek tenderly, your eyes still closed.

He murmured something, shifting a bit. Unfortunately it was barely audible, which meant that you didn't make anything out of it.

"[Y/N].." He murmured again. "I... love.." He said his sentence backwards. You still giggled anyways. "I love you too, Kara." You told him softly.

You opened one of your eyes and looked up at his sleeping figure, his expression had turned from nothing, to a small smile.

You kissed his cheek again, finally sleeping for once. You nuzzled into his chest, taking in his scent. He usually wore cheap cologne, but you swore that you could smell the faint scent of strawberries.

You wanted to stay like this with him forever. If he asked you what you liked most about him, it would have to be his expertise at cuddling.

He would cuddle you every night, no matter what time of the day. He was such a big dorky sweetheart.

But he was your big dorky sweetheart, and you couldn't ask for a better boyfriend.