Chapter 8 (Last Chapter)

Days had passed and no one had seen Russia or any of his new territories come out of their house once. Jisoo was living with the Axis Powers now, but they were missing Italy and Japan, who had mysteriously disappeared without a trace. (So really, she was just living with Germany.) Andi had began living with Spain.

Andrea and Jisoo both eventually got sick of trying to comfort the grieving countries and decided it was time to kick some ass. Jisoo called a world meeting. Six countries were absent.

Russia, China, England, Hungary, Italy and Nigeria.

Jisoo stood up at the front. "OI! If Russia decides he wants to take your friends and family, are you just going to let him?"

There was a deafening silence that mostly constituted the answer yes. Jisoo sighed. This was going to be harder than she thought. She turned to Andrea for help; the Hispanic girl normally knew exactly what to say in these situations.

As Andrea stood up in front of everyone however, Alfred caught her eye. He was staring at her intensely. She slowly began to turn red as he continued to stare.

Andrea frowned.

She had made it very clear years ago that their relationship was dead, gone, and over. So why did it seem like he had another agenda now. Granted, she hadn't seen him for about 50 years...

He really hadn't changed.

She cleared her throat to gain control of her body again.

"As we stand here right now, Nigeria, England, Hungary, and Italy are suffering. The first thing Ivan will try to do is break their spirit. And guessing by how long we have been idling around, he's probably already broken two of them."

She sent a pointed glare towards Germany.

"And I bet you a hundred marks Italy is one of them. If we don't do something fast, by the time we finally manage to save them, there won't be any of their original personalities left. I propose we mobilize a team to infiltrate Ivan's home and get our friends back. Another team goes and tackles Ivan. We threaten him onto a train somewhere far away, where he can't bother us anymore. This won't be easy, and I doubt that we will succeed, but we have to at least try. Now, with all of this information, do I have any volunteers?"

Germany was the first to stand. Prussia and Austria were next. France, England, and Canada stood after them. America stood up, and then spoke.

"I'll go, but only if I'm on the same team as you," he said, pointing to Andrea.

Some countries laughed, but as Andrea looked into those blue eyes, she knew he was dead serious. She gulped, while Jisoo laughed and raised her eyebrows at her.

***

Russia hadn't bothered getting England to soundproof Italy's room.

We all knew why.

He wanted us to hear Italy scream, to break our spirits even further. And damn, it was working. I didn't even want to know what was going on in there. England and Hungary shuddered each time they heard him scream. I wasn't sure whether it was because they felt sorry for him, or because they knew they were next. After we finished eating, I went up to Yao's room, mostly because I knew Ivan wouldn't be done with Feliciano for another hour.

Also, Yao and I had some things to discuss.

After he told me about what he thought about Kiku the night before, I got up silently and left the room, in too much shock to deal with anyone at the moment. I had gone through the day silently avoiding contact with everyone, and now I was here, ready to demand answers.