Carnival PT2

A/N: Before I get into the chapter. I wanted to recognize _star_gazer_543_ and XOXO_Jihye for their stories. I've read them and their both REALLY good. So if your reading this. Give them your views and support :)!

Sincerely JadaAutumnヽ(^。^)ノ

Author's POV

"Who me?" Minji asked pointing to herself. And Taehyung chuckled before looking up at her and nodding. And Minji immediately blushed.

She couldn't beileve someone like him was taking interest in her.

"Minji. Lee Minji"

"Well Minji Lee Minji. It's nice to meet you. I hope you wouldn't mind if I joined you" he says just as Minji and Baekhyun's food arrive.

Minji shyly nods. Heart racing at his suggestion. Before the they both walked to a table.

On Baekhyuns end. He was in the bathroom scrubbing his hand for what seemed like the hundredth time today.

"What is wrong with people? When did crusty men think that grabbing another man's hand would be okay?" Baekhyun said talking to himself.

Or so he thought.

"Well what do you want me to say. I'm sorry" The greasy namja said making an appearance from the bathroom stall. And Baekhyun jumped at the sight of him.

"Yah what is wrong with you man?" Baekhyun asked. And the well rounded guy hunched over in sadness.

"My mother asked me the same question before she kicked me out of the house thirteen years ago" he says and Baekhyun looked around awkwardly.

Thirteen years ago? And this pop tart isn't over it yet?

Baekhyun thought. Before the greasy guy started to sob into his hands. And odd enough, Baekhyun started to feel bad. So he wiped his hands against his pants before approaching the guy. And giving him a slow pat on the back.

The random guy then grabbed Baekhyun and hugged him.

Baekhyun stood like a log. Before patting his back once again.

"It's okay big fella. Let it out"

A few.......heartwarming? moments later. Baekhyun was walking out of the bathroom. With a new found respect for Huncho. A.k.a Mr greasy.

When he spotted Minji sitting across from this guy a few feet away from him. And his heart instantly dropped. Who is this guy?

Baekhyun thought before walking up to them laughing with finished hot dog trash.. And realized how weird it was that they actually favored.

"Oh hey Baekhyun. How did the cleaning go?" Minji says casually. But Baekhyun ignored her. As his troll mode engaged.

"Yah who are you and what are you doing eating with my girlfriend?" Baekhyun says. And Minji looks at him like he had three eyes.

"Oh sorry. I didn't know" Taehyung said putting his hands up.

"Yes you did don't lie....Did you think that since I left. You could just come in and steal her away from me? Well HOCUS POCUS! Im back!" Baekhyun said yelling and purposely causing a scene. While Minji noticed.