SNEAK PEEK

Hi Guys!

Awww Looks Like this Stories Coming To An End. But Don't Look Sad! Because I Have This Up And Coming Story Named HEIST And You Guys Will Love It!

Here's A Preview.......

------------------------------------------

"Do you have everything?" The masked man asked. As I looked over to Jieun with my hands up. I saw her eyes glance at a bat under the counter. Then back at me and I nodded.

"Yeah I got everything" the deep voiced robber said as he placed random snacks on the counter. And the shorter guy face palmed himself.

"We're robbing the place! Why would you put our stuff up there like we're shoppers?!" He yelled. And the tall guys eye's widened.

"Oh yeah. I forgot" he said and just as the shorter guy was about to say something.

Jieun grabbed the baseball bat in one swift movement. And hit the short guy in the hand. Knocking the gun to the floor.

"Ahh!" He screamed in pain. Holding onto his wrist. And the taller one was confused. Before he saw Jieun running for the gun.

And just as he tried to stop her. I climbed onto the counter and jumped on his back. Smacking him in the head. As we started to fall into random things in the store.

Jieun retrieved the gun and pointed it at the short guy.

"Don't move or I'll shoot" she said and he looked at her in shock. Before putting his hands up.

Like seriously? Who are these idiots?

--------------------------------

That's it for now!

Did you like it?

I hope so. I want to thank-

_star_gazer_543_

XOXO_Jihye

So_Shameful

I_love_beanies11

ARainbow25

Baek-it-up

PrityKhatri

Tsunatsu21

elxctricsoul

And everyone else who voted and commented on my story. You guys made this writing enjoyable. And for that THANKS#^_^#

Sincerely Jada_Autumn!!