Madness (Roc)

ROC'S POV

  Today me and Y/n are going to the mall. Fun right? Not! She is always taking forever just to pick out some clothes. She also has to visit every store in the mall 'cause she is crazy and cannot keep her little ass seated for a while. Naw let me rephrase that, she cannot keep her BIG ass seated for a while. That ass man....It makes walmart look little. Her thighs compliment her ass too. Her thighs are nice and thick but not too thick.  She got a nice curvy body! The things i could do to her!! I could have her screaming for days and flowing like Niagara falls, but she won't let me. It's alright though one of these days i will.

  I'm not saying I only like her for her body. She is smart, nice, kind , and will always make the best of a bad situation. For example; when we got lost on our trip to the lake she found a way to cheer everyone up and keep them occupied so we wouldn't be a bunch of lost hot messes. Sometimes I think she is too kind and needs to learn how to say no to people, but that is just my opinion. People are always walking over her and breaking her wonderful kind heart. And each time she forgives them and goes through the exact same ordeal.

  Y/n and I aren't dating. . .yet. I'm working on making her mine. I know i said she won't let me hit, I know that from one night i came to her house drunk and tried to get a lil something but she turned me down and had a talk with me the next morning about what happened. She was yelling and talking like she was my mom. Y/n is my best friend and has been my best friend for about  9 years and during that time I have seen her get her heart broken my countless amount of guys. It's truly heart-breaking  to see the person you love get their hearts broken. When ever she gets her heart broken I feel as if I was the one to have just been dumped.

   Y/n and I are gping to the mall just to have some friend time but i want to be more than friends and I think today is the day i tell her. I heard my phone ringing and picked it up. Y/n is calling me.

"Hey,Y/n wassup?" i asked her.

"Really Roc?"she asked. Ooo replying to my questions with a question. Two can play that game.

 "Yes really" i told her smartly,

"Roc?"she asked slightly irritated

"Yes?" i sort of replied.

" Did you really forget that you have to pick me up?" She asked with anger. I feel like such a bad person. Why did i forget? Oh i remember i was too busy explaining or relationship to you! SMH! nosey ass!

 "OH shit! Y/n I am really sorry!! I'll be over there in a minute just hold on!" I said while struggling to put my shoes on and keep the phone at my ears at the same time.

"You better be Roc! I am counting the seconds." she said with a strict tone to her voice but a hint of sarcasm in it...just a hint.

" I will, i will!" I said while putting the keys in the ignition. "I gotta go. I'm about to start driving and I don't want to kill anyone!"

" Your driving already sucks! so bye!" she said, while laughing.

 "Haha very funny!" i said and click she was gone. I put my phone in the little compartment and started my 5 minute journey to Y/n's house. She lived fairly close to me and that was a pus. Incase i was feeling upset i could jog over to her house and cry on her shoulder. She is the only female to ever see me cry.

 I arrived at her house 5  minutes later just as I thought I would and rang the doorbell. I heard footsteps and then she opened the door, looking beautiful as ever. I looked at her up and down and kept my gaze on her the whole time. She looked so nice. I would describe what she was wearing but half the things she was wearing I can't even name.