Madness continued. . .(Roc)

Y/N'S POV

  Roc and I have been going out for 2 years know and our relationship has been very interesting just like I said before. We have not been through alot of drama like other people might think, but we did have our drama. We are both in college right now and It's really fun. We party almost every weekend and when we are not partying we are eating, or having an argument about something petty. For instance we had an argument about cheese a while back. Yes cheese! anyways this is how it went.

FLASHBACK...

 "Y/n I am telling you, I bought cheddar and not Gouda!" Roc stated.

  "Then why is there a red layer at the top?!?" I asked/yelled.

  "Because the clerk doesn't know anything about cheese!" He yelled.

  "Oh so your not gonna take responsibility over your actions!?" I yelled.

 "But it's not  my fault it is red!" He yelled.

 "Roc?" I asked.

"Yes?" He replied.

"You look so sexy when you yell. You have no idea how much I want to just jump on you and kiss you right now. I should really get you mad often." I said to him but he just stared at me like i was some kind of crazy person. I jumped on him and kissed him because everything I said was true. He just looked so sexy and of course the kiss escalated to many things very quickly.

FLASHBACK OVER. . .

 Even though we are a crazy couple we still love each other and are somewhat functional. Roc is singing right now. He thinks he so much better than me. Please I sing better than Mariah Carey!

  "I'm in love with a stripper!" Sings Roc as he strolls into the living room with some hot Cheetos in his hands.

  "The hell you mean you are in love with a stripper!?" I semi yell at him.

  "I was just singing damn girl chill!" He said as he sat beside me and started to sing again. "All these bitches is my sons, and I'm gonna get some bibs for them, couple formulas little pretty libs on them if I had a dick I would pull it out a piss on them, Let me shake it off" He sang/ rapped. I am way better than him and what the hell does he mean by "If I had a dick"? I am going to ask him.

  "What do you mean by if you had a dick? 'cause I know you have one. I have seen the thing!" He Ignored my question and started to sing no love allowed that is my song! I am about to join in!

  "911 It's a critical emergency yeah, better run run run,coming charging with the 1 4 3 yeah,told me this one was mine, such a beautiful lie, now we're done done done,and is love is no more for me eh, hand in the air as he waved me good bye, he said he cared but no tears in his eyes, and ask me if I'm alright, Nigga is you blind" we sang in perfect union until Mr. Dumbass August decide to say something slick.

  "Leave the singing to me and Rihanna, you sound like a dying whale!" He said with a smirk.

 "Well this dying whale sounds better than you! sounding like a cat getting run over and giving birth at the same time and you have the audacity to say something like that. Boy bye!" I said as i got off the couch and went to my room to lie down. He is just being overly rude.

  I heard is footsteps coming up the stairs 5 mins after i made it to my bed and layed perfectly fine. He is always so rude today he is gonna regret it I have a plan up my sleeve.

  He came into our room and sat down on the bed beside me. "Y/n I'm sorry. I was just messing with you. I didn't know it would make you this upset. I am really sorry and I hope you forgive me." He said while looking down in shame. I am not that mad at him but he has got to learn. I ignored him and just  turned the T.V. on in the room. I am going to make him feel like he had just killed someone.

  "Y/n please talk to me!" he said. "sup?" I asked. I mean he told me to talk and that is exactly what i did. He looked at me like I was crazy and turned his attention to the T.V. , Tom and Jerry was on and I was laughing my ass off. Roc chuckled a little. For 15 minutes straight we ignored eachother, until he decided to kiss me. He just out of the blue turn my head towards him and pressed his lips against mines. It felt so right, but I am not about to give in like that.I had a plan.

  The kiss leaded to a very heated make-out session. We were feeling on each other. He pushed me down on the bed and took my shirt off but I stopped him. I got up and took his shirt off and whispered in his ear "Shh, just relax." seductively. I got off him and walked over to our drawer and pulled out some handcuffs. Time to get a little kinky.

  I walked over to him and took my shirt and shorts off. He looked at me with pure blisss in his eyes and but his lips. Oh those lips are so sexy.

  ROC'S POV

  Y/n crawled on top of me and sat down on my soldier. She then leaned down kissed my cheek and bit my ear slightly. She grabbed my hands and handcuffed to the headboard. I like it when she is in charge. She looked at me and smirked and kissed my forehead. She then kissed my nose, and made her way to my lips. She hovered over me then started kissing me with passion. love and lust. She has never kissed me like that before, not that I'm complaining.

  She then made her way to my neck and kissed, licked, and nibbled on my neck forming hickeys as she continued. She soon made her way to my sweet spot and bit down on it. I gasped at the sudden contact. She kissed me on my sweet spot for a while and made her way to my lips once again. I felt her grinding on my member and I gasped again allowing her to slip her tongue into my mouth. We tongue battled for a while and of course I won. The whole time we were tongue battling she was grinding on me.

  By now I was hard. I need to be inside of her right at this moment. "Y/n stop teasing" I said during our kiss. She smiled at me and went down to my lower half. She slowly took my pants off in a teasing way. I am really getting tired of all of this teasing. She then looked down at my boxers with a sly smirk on her face. She started rubbing me through my boxers. This is too much I need to be inside her right now it is not the time for Teasing. I squirmed while she rubbed me and groaned. "Y/n I need you!" I said and with that she pulled my boxers down.

  She grabbed my now twitching member and began to stroke at a steady pace while once in a while rubbing her hands over my tip. I squirmed, groaned and grunted. By now I am at the verge of cumming and with one more stroke I felt my liquids squirt all over her hands. She cleaned it off her hands and climbed on me again and started to kiss me. Her hands roamed my body and I was getting hard again and she knew. My member was poking her and I could tell by the smirk that formed on her face while we were kissing that was meant to happen.  Her hands went down to my friend and she started to rub me.

  "Y/n please!" I yell/moaned. She took her bra off and continued rubbing me. I watched her boobs wishing my hands were free so I could grab them. She then took her panties. she crawled up to my face and said "I want to ride you." she said seductively. I have nodded as she sat on my face. I stuck my tongue in her and ate her out, tongue fucked her and all of that crazy stuff. After a while of doing that she finally released her juices. She tasted really good. She got off my face and pecked my lips and said " I taste good" while licking her lips. "You sure do" I said.

  She got off the bed and started putting her clothes back on. Wait why the hell is she putting her clothes on!?! "What are you doing!?!" I asked she only smirked at me and continued to put her clothes back on. "Girl, you better be joking!!" I yelled trying to free myself from the handcuffs. She finished getting dressed, and blew me a kiss and walked out. OH HELL NO!! She better come back here."Y/n get your ass back here right now!" I yelled but there was no reply. She left me hard, naked and by myself. I yelled at her to come but she never replied soon I heard a car pull out from the driveway. I cannot believe what just happened to me. . . SHE WILL PAY!

Well my wonderful reader there you go there is part 2. I am thinking about doing a part 3 but IDK anyways tell me what you think by commenting and vote. I know I took forever to update but I'm feeling sick and I am getting some random headaches. I might update tomorrow too.