Welcome(Prodigy)

Y/N'S POV

  OMG this hurts way more than my mom said it would. I feel as if I am about to die. The contractions are getting so close to each other and they are getting more painful also. Why do I have to be the one to give birth? Why couldn't Prod be the one that had to go through this? I hate him so much for doing this to me! If he had not kept his pants on at our honeymoon I would not be in  this condition! And yes I waited till I was married to have sex. I have always been the good girl type and I wanted to make my parents proud and God also. Prod did not have a problem with him which is something I also love about him.

  "Y/n it will be alright" Prod assured me but he did not have the right to do that. He does not know how much this hurts so he cannot tell me it will be alright!

  "Prod, just shut the fuck up and drive me to the fucking hospital!!" I yelled. That was my first time cursing and I feel so bad about it but I am just in too much pain.

  "Watch your language and I'm going as fast as I can so just chill!" He yelled back.

  "Don't tell me what to do! How am I supposed to chill when a baby is going to pop out of my vagina at any minute now!?" I asked and yelled.

 "Do not remind me." He said while pulling into the hospital. The ride here was really uncomfortable, even though I was lying down in the back seat. We got to the hospital and he helped me out of the car.

 "Help! My wife is having a baby!" He yelled as we walked into the hospital. A nurse quickly ran to us with a wheelchair  and helped me sit down. I was pushed towards a room and set down on a bed. While all of this was happening Prod was being asked to sign a couple of papers for insurance purposes.

  The pain I was enduring was too much to take and I felt as if my belly was about to bust open. Prod came in while the nurse was damping my forehead with a wet washcloth to came me down. It was not working I wanted to take the thing from her and strangle her with it. I am not usually that mean but she kept telling me "shh,shh". How the hell am I to stop making noise when a baby is about to come out of my vagina!!!

  I ignored the nurse and tried to focus on happy thoughts while Prod grabbed my hand and continuously kissed my cheeks. I love him so much even though this is his fault. "I will be here with you the whole time." he whispered in my ear. He has to be with me the whole time and not pass out like my dad did when I was being born. "Prodigy, I love you." I said to him but it barely came out due to the amount of pain I was going through.

  "AAHH! GET THE DOCTOR!!" I yelled. The pain was being too much right now. I grabbed onto Prod's hand and squeezed tightly as the nurse scurried to get the doctor. Prod was grunting with pain since my grip was so tight. I released a little but not alot since well squeezing his hand made me feel so much better inside.

  The doctor came in after 10 minutes. "Where the hell were you?!" I yelled at him but he did not pay attention to my rudeness he took a chart out and checked something. "My name is Dr. Thompson" He said."I will be your doctor." He continued. "Hello" I said through gritted teeth. "Mrs.Crippen., I am going to have to check to see dilated you are." he bent down and looked at asked the nurse to get the epidural. A few minutes later she came back and they gave me the epidural.

 "Mrs. Crippen,It's time to push." he said. It was about time this baby was starting to get on my damn nerves. I nodded and he lifted my gown up and told me to get ready. I gripped onto Prod's  hand little tighter. "Push!" the doctor said. I pushed and screamed. I stopped and caught my breath. "Push" the doctor said again and again I pushed. I felt as if I was about to die and i could feel something coming out too.

 "I see the Head!" The doctor said and with 4 more powerful pushes the baby popped right out. I sighed in relief when the baby was fully out. The doctor cut the umbilical  cord, wiped the baby off and wrapped it into a blanket. She gave it to me and whispered "It's a boy" I let go of Prod's hand and engulfed the baby in my embrace.

  "He's beautiful" I said as I felt tears streaming down my eyes. " He is gonna have all the girls falling for him!" Prod said. I giggled at his comment and looked up at him. Prod was crying! I have never seen him cry. He noticed I saw him crying but he just kept going on. He leaned down and kissed me.

 "I love you!" we both said in unison. I gave the baby to Prod and asked " What should we name him?" . He replied with a simple "Kevin Thomas Crippen"{A/N:Prod's name is Craig Thomas Kev Crippen Jr.} I smiled and said " I love that name."

 I am in love with both Kevin and Prod. They are the most important beings in my life. I hope I never lose them.

I love this imagine.I feel like this is the deepest thing I have ever written. I hope all of you enjoyed it too. Please comment and Vote. Thank you all for your votes You guys are the best. Hugs and kisses!