Turn me out (Princeton)

You have known Princeton for quiet some time now. He is an all around great guy. He has good grades, a nice smile, beautiful eyes and he is a sweetheart. He is what every father wants for their daughter and your just lucky enough to be dating him. He treats you right and loves you with all his heart.

 The only thing that turns you off about him is that he doesn't want to do anything with you. I don't mean like he doesn't want to hang out with you, he does. He just doesn't want to go all the way and when I say go all the way I mean he doesn't want to fuck you. He thinks your the sexiest thing that as ever walked the earth but he also pictures you as a delicate flower. You are not a delicate flower. You are a very freaky girl and your freaky side is waiting to be unleashed. He just needs to allow it to come out.

 Today your gonna make sure he experiences your freaky side and stop thinking of you as a little flower that cannot be touched. You have it all planed out too. Well sort of. You are gonna seduce him. Its not really a big plan but you need him. You have been yearning his touch and all he does is treat you like a little girl. You are 22 years old and is definetely not a little girl.

 "Y/N what do you wanna do tonight? I don't feel like going to bed early." Princeton said while walking in to the bedroom you both shared.

 "Oh I have plans for you." You said seductively as you got off your bed. "Just wait here." You walked out of the room and into the bathroom.

"OK." Princeton said as he plopped onto the couch and got settled in.

 Princeton was in the room changing channels and biting his nails. Yes he bites his nails but for some reason that attracted you to him. You were in the bathroom changing into ligenerie. You took out some blue laced panties and a blue laced see through bra. His favorite color was green but green was not the most flattering color on you, but blue, blue made you look sexy and sophisticated.

 You put your lingerie on and looked in the mirror. You sprayed some chanel #5 on your neck and smiled. You looked really good. You fixed your natural curly black hair.It was laying on your shoulders still poufy. Your hair was like princetons except longer.

 You walked out of the bathroom and stood in the doorway while doing a sexy pose. Princeton was still focused on the T.V. and biting his name so you decided to get his attention.

 "Princeton.." You said in a moan. He quickly turned around and his moth hung open.

 "Umm Y/N? What is this?"

 "Shh." You said while making your way to him and crawling on his lap. He gulped and looked at you lustfully.

 "I want you. You whispered in his ear. You made your way down to his neck and started kissing it. He groaned out of frustration. You put your hand on his crotch and started stroking him. He gasped and you smirked on his neck.

 "Y/N I can't." Princeton said. You put your index finger on his lips and whispered "Just relax" in his ears. He relaxed a little but he was still tense.

 You removed your index finger from his lips. You looked into his eyes as he looked into yours. You both had a look of pure bliss, as if on cloud nine. You kissed him lips softly and let the kiss linger for a while. You soon added tongue and where playing around in each others mouth. you pulled away and said "I need you"

 Princeton looked kind of scared. "Are you a virgin?" you asked him.

 "Yes" he said slightly embarassed while hanging his head down.

 "Aww don't be embarassed. That just means more fun for the both of us." You said seductively.

 You decided to go down on him. You haven't gone down on anyone before and you figured since he was a virgin he would think your head game was amazing so you went ahead. You took his shirt off and made your way to his pants. You slowly unbottoned them and pulled them down. He was now left in boxers and you could see his twitching dick. You pulled his pants down and the cold air made him gasp.

 He had a sexy lustful look on his face. You went straight to work playing around with the head of his manhood. He groaned.

 "Y/N" He said breathlessly but you didn't pay attention to him instead you took all him in your mouth and started bobbing your head. You started off slowly but picked up speed. He was in so much pleasure. His eyes were rolled back, his back was arched and he was a groaning and moaning mess. The sight of that turned you on even more.

 You started bobbing your head unbelievably fast. Not even gagging. He was squirming and grabing on to your head. He bucked his hips.

 "I feel something!" He yelled. You knew he was about to cum but you didn't want it happening like that. You quickly stopped and got up off your knees.

 "Your turn" You said. He looked confused but then you pointed to your area and he quickly got the message.

 He went down on you and took your panties off. He smiled at your area and went to work. For a beginner he sure as hell knew what he was doing. He licked, sucked and nibbled on your special spot sending you in uproar. You pushed his head down deeper. You ran your hands through his soft curls enjoying all the pleasure being brought upon you. It was too much to bear.

 He got up and licked his lips. He had a freaky side you were definitely in love with. He climbed on you and kissed you. The kiss was filled with need. He made his way down to your neck and started leaving little kisses on your neck. He did that until he kissed that one spot that has always been your turn on spot. He realized your reaction and started sucking on it. He was gonna make his mark on you tonight. And you did not mind either.

 He sucked and licked on that spot until a hickey appeared. He left your neck and kissed your collar bone then your breast. He took your bra off. He started fund-ling with both breast. He kissed one while playing with the other. All you could do was moan. All words left your mouth. Mr. Shy turned into Mr. Freak within a matter of minutes.

"Prince..." you moaned. YOu needed him in you right that minute.

 He got the message and came back up to your lips and kissed you. He slided into you nice and slow. Since neither of you wouldn't mind you having a baby he didn't use a condom. He was really big. He was woah.

 He thrusted into slowly at first and then sped up. You were lost of words. His thrusht were fast, deep, and hard. You needed to get a hold of something and his back was the closest to you. Your nails dug deep into his skin leaving marks. Neither of you cared.

 You were moaning and screaming. The neighbors are gonna know your name.

 "Princeton!" you screamed as he hit that spot of yours. Words could not describe the feeling you were going through. You were beyond cloud nine. Your scream only made him go deeper and harder. His strokes were amazing. You felt his dick twitch indicating he was about to cum and so were you.

 He sped up and all you could hear in the room where screams, moans, groans, and the sound of skin slapping.

 "Y/N your so tight!" He grunted as he tried to go deeper.

 "And your so big!" you said out of breath and gasping for air.

 You soon came and he came inside of you. You both rode out your orgasms and then fell on the bed. His stroke game was on point.

 "Was I horrible?" He asked talking a breath after each word.

 "No you were amazing you said" Turning on the bed to be facing him." You are the best sex I have ever had."

 "Really?" He asked while blushing. He was so cute.

 "Yes really." You reached over and kissed him on the cheek. " I love you."

"I love you too"

 And with that you both fell asleep destined to live a life happily together.