Prolugue

Tiana's POV:

Tonight was one of the nights when my inner devil arrived. I felt like trashing and beating anyone who came in my way. That's the reason I was here, in a fighting ring, fighting with this giant and elephant like huge man. I looked like a small wolf in front of him. He was around 6'8" tall and muscular and I am 5'6", like most of the average girls. But I wasn't a normal girl, I was a fighter. I am the infamous 'Evil' who stood in the ring who has never faced defeat in any fight. My opponent had already lost half the fight the moment he smirked looking at me which was a clear indication that he thought I am an easy target whom he can easily defeat. Overconfidence kills and above that, no such person has ever defeated me. I take care of my victory.

A punch landed on my face. Damn, that hurts bitch! I spat blood & saw his smirking face. I kicked him on right leg and punched him on the face at the exact moment. Then I didn't gave him a chance to get up as I repeatedly kicked him wherever I got a spot to kick.

Fer moments later, he was unconscious. "Ha! Bear it bastard..!! This is what happens when you mess with me" I said in my mind looking at him. I was announced as the winner. Whole bar was roaring with my name. I am the 'Evil' after all. But no one could see my face. Of course I couldn't have let them see me as there were many people from my college who could've easily recognised me. Mostly they were the bad boys and their chicks who were more of their sluts! So to not get noticed by them, I always wore a mask. Only my blue eyes,  hair & my lips can be seen through it. Everything other than that was hidden under the mask. It gave people vibes of danger and also helped me hide my true identity. After defeating that huge looking loser, I took my winning money & left for home.
God, I was so tired..!!

*******************************************************

Blake's POV:

I woke up with a pounding headache. Like someone was banging hammer in my head. "Urggg.." I groaned while trying to sit. I watched the girl beside me sleeping, covered only with blanket. I remembered last  night making out with her, rest all happened from there on. I don't even remember her name,  Callie? Caterina? I don't know. I just found her sexy in club so I picked her from there.

I saw her sleeping figure on bed. I was now sober enough to think why did I picked her? Yeah because she was looking sexy while wearing the slutiest dress ever which barely covered her, so why not have some fun with her? But now I can see how her face was makeup caked. Without makeup she'll look like a witch! Really.!

I turned towards her to see she was already awake now . she started biting her lips, thinking it'll look sexy, to seduce me.

I got up & started getting dressed. "Where are you going? I thought we-". I cut her before she can continue "you thought what huh?? We're going for round two? No girl, I fuck once. Sometimes more if I find them hot, but you are nothing OK? I didn't even enjoy it. I wonder why I'm here with you still, go get some other man for you.! And judging by your dress, I'm sure they'll definitely be ready  to sleep with you." I said and left without a second glance. I know I was little harsh but.. This is who I am. I am Blake. I don't feel guilty or regret, after using girls.

So... How was it? I know its short.. But please...
Votes?
Comments?

- -MÜSKÂÑ. :)