Sleepover of impending doom.

Chapter 6

"What? What are you talking about?" Stutters Daniel, confused by my former statement.
"I said I have a plan, but I can't do this alone. Are you in or not?" I question, wondering if he will really help me.
"Of coarse I am!" He laughs. "I just need to know what we're doing and why."
He looks very confused at this pint, so I've decided to just to tell him straight up.
"Jillian was framed Dan. She didn't kill that guardian angel. We're going to bust her out of prison, but first we need help from Hannah."
"But isn't she on earth?"
"Must I spell everything out for you Danny? We're bringing Hannah back down here where she belongs. There is no way we can pull this off without her." I explain. "You can stay over here tonight. Sleep on the couch in the library, nobody will notice you. Meet me in the portal room at 4:30 AM sharp."
"But Brooke-" he tries to protest.
There is no way he's getting anywhere with this argument. Either he helps me or not.
I simply hand him a blanket and pillow from my closet and give him a shove out the door. The door clicks closed behind him and I listen to his footsteps as he walks across the hallway, into the library.
I change quickly into a fiery red nightgown and pull my hair back into a ponytail. I climb under my black silk duvet cover and fall fast asleep. Tomorrow is going to be a big day.

Hey! I'm not going to updating again for a while, so I decided I'll just update a lot today! Hope you enjoyed!
Ps. Sorry for the short chapter.
~ Bice