To All My Readers

Thank you so much for supporting my story! There will be two more stories in this series, so keep a look out! I just want to say thank you as well as leave you on a cliffhanger.
I had written around 300 words towards a final chapter of this story, but I decided against it. I promise you that I will get you another two stories. This has been a major part of my life since some time around last April. I absolutely adore the Selection series. I had other things that I wanted to finish this story with but when I wrote about the flashback, I decided that you might be better off with a cliffhanger, a mystery. That flashback might be part of future parts, but I haven't decided yet.
The point is, I haven't decided whether Marie will survive. She might survive, Caxon might end the Selection and they live happily ever after. She might die, someone else might marry Caxon, he might mourn her for the rest of his life, but never be happy. I want you to choose, my loyal readers, please please choose. What do you want as the future for Lady Marie?
The thing is, I want you to be as much a part of this story as I am. If you want to be a part of this story, please PM me or leave your comments below about ideas for future stories.
I might actually make a whole story for that... But anyway, I love you guys and you'll hear from me soon!

 But anyway, I love you guys and you'll hear from me soon!

Here's the link to the next story in the series!

 https://www.wattpad.com/story/79778258-obscured-scintillate-book-2