Fix me, Fix you

Mettatons pov

       Hmmm... I'm finally awake but I don't want to open my eyes. I lie on my-Wait a minute!! Where am I!! It's so awfully cold. I need answers now!
(Start song above)
      Then I start hearing enchanting tapping of an xylophone, playing a soft tune near by. I open my eyes and take in my surroundings. I see the gi- (y/n) in the corner of what I assume is her room. She begins to sing...

Goodnight to every little hour that you sleep tight
May it hold you through the winter of a long night
And keep you from the loneliness of yourself

Heart strung, is your heart frayed and empty
Cause it's hard luck when no one understands your love
It's unsung and I say
Goodnight, my love, to every hour in every day
Goodnight, always, to all that's pure that's in your heart
     She's hurt obviously but by what? She begins to bring her knees in and put her head down, crying. I try getting up but I only see that I have only my arms attached to me! Yeesh, what happened!!! First things first though, I need to comfort the beauty in the corner.
   " (Y/n)...that was... simply spectacular." I said softly so I wouldn't startle her. I failed and she jumped up immediately, looking at me shocked and wiping her tears away harshly, causing her cheeks to become red from her actions.
   " You w-weren't *sniff* supposed t-to hear that" she said, hugging her sides looking insecure and blushed.
    I saw that she was surrounded by tools, wearing a big white t-shirt that had black oil spotted across the front, something weird wrapped around her left leg, and herself...well... not doing so good. She had mascara running down her cheeks and messy hair, and some parts of her face had oil as well. She looked so exhausted and pale it pains me! But... did she have pants on? shorts?
   " Darling come over here. Can you explain to me what happened?" I asked tilting my head.
    She begins to shuffle her way to the bed and sits in front of me, hiding her face with her hands. I begin to reach until..
   " Stop moving!" (Y/n) exclaims, making me flinch back in shock " s-sorry but you're arms aren't fully b-bolted in place..."
   " My sweet, you've been trying to fix me?" I asked astonished. Me, a complex robot is being fixed by (y/n), a young beautiful girl! " But how? You know what, just start from where we left off."
   " okay it's a really l-long story so I'm g-going to shorten it though. Umm... *deep breath* before I start, can you give me alittle bit of help? As I tell you, I'm going to screw in your bolts but tell me when it's uncomfortable, okay?"
        " Of course, anything for you"
       And she told me everything! How she managed to pick herself up from nearly dying. How she traveled from the studio to all the way here in Snowdin with me in her arms. How she got help by Sans. And what shocks me the most is she was able to do that with an injury she explained she originally got from me but got worse but she didn't tell me how unfortunately! I caused her to get a severely wounded and here she is, putting my needs first!! By the time she was done saying everything, she finished putting in my arms and did what I can only do to show my appreciation. I hugged her so tightly, wrapping my arms around her ribs and I sighed my face in the crook of her neck. She yelped and I'm sure it's from utter shock! But...she didn't hug back...
   " Where is your wound, my sweet?" I whisper in her ear.
    " You're pressing on it! On the left!" She softly said through gritted teeth. When I brought my face to look at hers, I saw pain!
    I'm hurting her even more!! I released her and looked at her rib and remember I didn't know if she had anything...down there covering her.
    " Umm... Are you wearing any shorts? I was wondering if I could see... your cut..." I asked awkwardly. Her face was so close to mine, I could feel her breath on my metal lips. Aww it feels so good!
   She scooted away from me and started lifting up her shirt till her middle of her ribcage. I saw the thing that wrapped around her leg reach all the way to where she stopped. ...and her underwear over the wrap-y thingy... .
     I blushed as hard as I ever had in my whole lifetime.
   She looked me dead in the eye. I simply nodded for her to continue. She tried untying the knot at the top and hold her shirt at the same time having trouble so I reached and held up her shirt for her. She looked up at me with worried eyes but gave me a quick smile.
   " it's okay sweetie, I'm not going to judge." I said in a soft tone.
   She went back to untie and successfully did so. She took a deep breath and started unwrapping herself. Each layer peeling down showed worse and worse, horrifying me to know I did this! I began becoming teary eyed and she stopped unwrapping at the top of her butt. She looked up and saw my face and gasped. I began crying but she took me in her arms and began to say things like she is alright.
    " You're not alright! You're fucken bleeding and have whatever the hell the green is because of me!" I sobbed into her chest now. I clung onto her so she wouldn't leave.
    She started to pry my hands off her! She doesn't want me!!! I bawled even harder. She got up, held onto her bandages for dear life, and went to the other side of the place we were. She was heading to the snow.
     After a few moments, she came back with a bowl of snow in one hand and she had something glowing in the other. She sat back down placing the bowl next to her and the other object behind her back and through my tears, I noticed snow was scattered on her hair making her so much more mystically beautiful. She grabbed my hand with her left and sipped away my mascara running tears with the right.
    "  Don't be sad. When you're sad, I get sad Mettaton... You know that you hurt me and caused me pain but you can put me at ease and reduce my pain as well. Simply put the ice where my wound is exposed. You'll make me feel a lot better and I'll finish up putting on your legs on you. Okay? Don't cry no more love"
       " okay... but what about the rest of your cut! It runs down your legs!"
     " I showed you my stomach! You can see my underwear I'm not showing anything else but thank you for caring Mettaton. I appreciate it." (Y/n) said with a warming smile.
     She got up, holding her wraps, and found my glorious legs! She came back and placed my leg on her right. She began placing my legs together and screwing them in from hip coming inward. Meanwhile I grabbed a handful of snow and looked at it, knowing I was going to have to put the freezing substance on that warm delicate skin in front of me. She noticed I hesitated and stopped working. She brought her hand behind her and brought it back up to my face, holding the mysterious object infront of me, in a clutched hand I couldn't see her. Slowly, she revealed a beautiful rose quartz chunk of crystal and I stared dazzled by its beauty.
    " Hold this in your hand, it'll calm you down and make you feel happy!" She said in the most happiest tone I've ever heard her speak. I smiled at her tone and that brought a smile to her face!
    I grab the rock in my right and start bringing my left hand to her skin. It's okay Mettaton, you're going to fix her! I pressed the cold snow and she squealed and shivered at the touch. She began getting use to it and grabbed the wrench and continue bolting me. I began to notice she didn't bolt the ones in my inner thigh. I continue to rub snow on her smooth skin and before I knew it she was done! Well almost...
    " um so I didn't bolt the inner bolts because... you know...it's near your...um...private part... and I don't want to do anything uncomfortable for the both of us and I was wondering if you can screw it in yourself?" She said with a VERY noticeable blush on her! I started to giggle at how cute she was and agreed.
     I grabbed the wrench and a bolt after setting down the snow and started screwing it. Yea I think I can-...
" AHHHHHHGGGGGGG" I screamed out loudly in utter pain!
    " Oh my! You must've screwed to tightly!! Okay calm down! I'm going to fix it but I need you to stay calm!" She screamed so I could hear her over mine.
      She started to lay me down on the bed and placed a hand over my stomach to firmly set me and spread open my leg which hurt a lot! ...causing me to scream more...
    She began to un screw it till it fit in perfectly in both legs and when I brought myself up to sit up right and saw hot oil spilling out of where I got hurt. AND IT SPILLED OVER HER SHEETS AND HERSELF ASWELL!!
     So embarrassing I blushed even harder and wanted to go die somewhere in a ditch!
    " Please kill me! " I said mostly for myself.
   " Mettaton it's fine... ouch but it is sizzling hot! Argh!" She flinched back and ran back to the snow, purposely diving into it to stop her burns on now her hands and stomach since some landed on her shirt.
    I got up and ran to her and placed myself in the snow besides her. She was in pain but she looked at me with such a fabulous smile!
   " You're good as new!! Yay!!!!" She said happily
   " All thanks to you, my sweet!"
   " I'm sorry you had to go through that pain Mettaton! I didn't think you'd tighten it so badly you'd hurt yourself!"
   " Are you kidding (y/n)! I should apologize to all the trouble you went through for a stranger that tried killing you!"
" Don't mention it! I loved helping you!"
   I couldn't say anything more but just blush and hug her and this time she hugged me! I began standing as we still embraced and noticed her wrapping isn't tied!
     " Your wraps (y/n)!" I exclaimed!
     She looked down and began trying to fix it but couldn't by herself. I grabbed it from her and told her to spin for me gorgeously! She spun and in a flash, she was perfectly fixed up.
    " I just noticed this now but you're incredibly tall!" She said and that made me laugh. I began to embrace her once again and lifted her up. She squealed and held on me tightly around my neck and legs wrapped around my hips. She pressed her forehead against mine, which just made my heart begin exploding and stomach fill with tons of butterflies!
    With snow falling gently around us and our beautiful scenery in this little fort, it was beautiful.
   " you know, you're really beautiful (y/n). I've never seen someone like you. You think you're human but something about your exterior just says a whole different story making you absolutely fascinating. You look so human but are something beyond that, even more than a monster too. " I said in a hush tone and all she did was cuddle her head into my neck, feeling her squeeze more and I took that as a sign of her thanks.
     She looked back at me and we locked eyes. Absolutely stunning. With her hazel eyes, black hair with blue, her beautiful features.
Everything next felt like in slow motion. Our breathing in sync. The way she's looking at me. I begin leaning in and I can almost feel the brush of her warm lips against mine until there is a massive explosion, flinging both of us in the air! I cling to her and try to protect her from fall damage when we landed. I groggily brought my head up. I saw (y/n) on top of me and was unconscious. I shook her violently and she woke up in a jolt and rolled off me into the snow. Thanks intruder for ruining our fucken moment!!!!! I'm PISSED! I got up with (y/n) hugging me. She was obviously shaking outta fear so I hug her back to reassure her. I looked to where the explosion affected her place.

From the smoke and rubble, came two...
                    WAIT WHAT THE....

   Yea I'm so happy that I already have a couple views!! Do you guys like this chapter? Do you have any ideas? Lol who could be coming next chapter. Unfortunately, next chapter will be short and probably will be up next week! I'm so sorry! It pains me as well! Reason...I got to go to my fathers house. Anyway thank you my warrior for reading!Don't forget to answer my question down below!!

Q- Favorite color?

A- Black, Dark Blue, Emerald Green, and all Pastels