Chapter 5: Shoulder To Cry On

Hey peeps! Just wanted to let you know this before you keep reading. This next little bit may be a bit... confusing. This next little section, starting from the first set of dashes to the second, is for readers who aren't reading as Mobians yet. If you are using an OC character or already (how do I put this) already have a Mobian design for yourself, then you don't need to read the next section. I mean, you can (it does have a bit of a backstory), but you don't need to. You can start reading at the P.O.V. section. It will make more sense as you continue reading, trust me. Sorry for any confusion!!

A/T- Animal Type
F/C- Favorite Color
H/C- Hair color
E/C- Eye Color
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        5 Days Before...

        "Are you sure about this?" B/F/N asked skeptically.

        "Of course I am!" Y/N replied. "Those creatures we found in the forest are called Mobians. It might be a bit weird to see humans like us. This will ensure that they are more comfortable here."

        "If you say so. I still don't like this idea, though. If we hadn't teleported them out of the forest, we wouldn't have to go through all of this."

        "Well, if we had just left them unconscious in the forest, they would have been dead, " Y/N said back. "Trust me. This is for the best."

        With that, Y/N stepped into a large machine. A bright light glowed as she stepped in, a light so bright it was almost blinding. She was in the machine for only a few seconds, but it felt like an eternity. Finally, Y/N stepped out.

        "Oh my gosh," B/F/N exclaimed. "It...it worked."

        Y/N walked over to a mirror in the room. She was a(n) A/T with beautiful F/C fur going down her body. She had H/C hair running down her back (if your character/OC does not have hair, then skip this). She looked over at B/F/N and gave her a smile. B/F/N just stared back. She knew what was coming.

        "Your turn!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        Y/N's POV

        Well, it has been about a day since I broke the news to the hedgehogs. Shadow seems to have taken the news pretty well. Then again, he's Shadow. Sonic, on the other hand...oh boy.

        I had no clue what was wrong with Sonic when he got up and ran out of the room yesterday. That is, until B/F/N explained it to me.

        He was scared sick. Literally.

        I had been walking around when I saw the door to my bedroom was closed. I asked if everything was okay in there, and B/F/N said there was nothing to worry about. With these Mobian ears of mine, though, I could hear something else in there, something that sounded like groaning and...crying. The latter sound confused me and I asked again, but she insisted everything was fine. She didn't tell me that much afterwards, only that she was in there with him and he was pretty shaken. I felt bad for him, and while I didn't really want to be involved in whatever the heck was going on in there, I still wanted to help him. Honestly, I would do anything to help him.

        Even if he is sick.

        Anyways, B/F/N tried to get him to rest. He didn't want to because he wanted to run around. So, she left him be. Bad idea. He was shivering this morning (according to B/F/N) when she went in. I was still asleep. Apparently, the same thing happened. Once I got up (I had slept in a guest room since somebody took my room), I walked up to the closed door and heard the same sounds as yesterday.