Quickly

Baz.

I had no idea what was going on. Simon was paling and thrashing and in my arms. I looked down at him, at my love, and grew more concerned. He held onto me for dear life, and for a second I wondered if I'd Turned him. Then I remembered.

"Simon," I said, tears coming to my eyes. It was painful to see him in so much pain and knowing that I had caused it. How long had he gone without blood?

"Ba--" but he couldn't even get through the end of his sentence. He needed blood, and he needed it fast.

"I'm sorry, love," I murmured. I said a quick spell to knock him out. I needed to get rid of his pain. With all my strength, I was able to rush him to his flat.

"Crowley, Baz. What are you doing here?" Bunce asked as I zipped into her flat. She was reading, but I didn't feel bad for disturbing her.

"Bunce, Snow's sick," I said

Her eyes widened when she saw an unconscious Simon in my arms. "What's happened?" she  asked.

"He needs blood.  Now," I demanded. Bunce scrambled to her feet and helped me lower Snow onto the couch.

"What should I do? Should I let him--"

"And be Turned? Are you mad?" I asked.

"I'd do anything to save him. I couldn't do it last time," she admitted.

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. I needed to figure out where I could get him something, and I decided that a stray at or dog would be enough to start. I could show him out to hunt later, if he was up for it 

"It's... It's not your fault. If anything, it's mine. I should give my life to save him because he gave his to save mine," I explained.

Bunce put her hand on my arm and I thought of Snow and our kiss on my dorm room. How had things been so good a few minutes ago?

"He did it because he wanted to," Bunce cooed. "He did it because he loves you."

I tried to fight the tears stinging my eyes. He would wake up soon, and I needed to be ready.

"You need to get out of here in case he wakes up," I said, ignoring her. Her face fell but she nodded. She picked up her book and left the flat. I wondered when she would tell Snow of her plan to move to America to stay with Micah.

Simon.

I could smell it before I could see it. It was like I had been craving something that I didn't know the name of. It was like I had just found it. I opened my eyes and lurched at the closest thing to me, begging for what I needed. Begging for blood.

"Simon," a deep voice said, putting his hand on my shoulder and holding me back.

I hissed at him in return.

"Drink."

He handed me something furry, but I didn't care. I drained it in a few seconds and felt better.

Baz. I'm sorry.