Only Baby Scars

I sigh and run my finger over my faded scars. I grab a couple bracelets and put them on. Nobody has noticed them yet. I guess because I just haven't shown how depressed I am on the inside.

"Alyx!"
"Yea?"
"Come here"

I get out of my bunk and walk to the back and sit down next to Matt.

"I know you were kissing Oli" he slurs.
".....how.."
"He told me"

I get up and start to walk back to my bunk and he jerks me down.

"You shouldn't be messing with him. He'll only break your heart."
"Matt let me go"
"Fine!" He says and pushes me to the ground.
"Go back to your boy toy!" He stands up and kicks me.
"You don't mean that Matt you're just drunk!"
"I said get out!"

I get to my feet and scramble out of the room and to the main part of the bus. I sit down on the couch and curl up into a ball. Why would he do something like that? I think to myself as I touch the already bruising spot on my side.

"Hey Alyx what's up"
"Nothing" I reply and look back at the tv.
"Let's do something"
"I don't want to Tony."
He pulls my hand slightly and I don't even look at him.
"Alyx... what's wrong?"
"Nothing I'm fine." I say and walk to my bunk where I spend so many hours of the day.
I fell asleep crying. "Why did he kick me?" I ask myself over and over again. This isn't how it's supposed to be.

"Hey love I was wondering of you wanted to go to the show tonight?" Vic asked me. I shrug.

"We have a special guest...." Vic pleads.
"I guess" I sigh and defeat.
He smiles and I hop down from my bunk. He hugs me tight. "You can trust me ya know.... tell me what's wrong"
I hug back and we stand like this for awhile. I pull away and smile getting my clothes and walking to the bathroom.

I lean against the wall on the side of the stage and watch Bring me the Horizon. The way Oli gets into the music is so cute. And the song ends and I look over at Matt to see him glaring at me.

I look down and Vic comes over. "Ready for our guest?"
"Sure"

Bring me the horizon walks off stage and they begin setting up for the guest. "Did you like the show?" Oli winks at me and I look down.
"Ya"
He frowns and walks away.

After they finish setting up Of Mice And Men walk out on stage and my heart starts beating faster than it ever has and my jaw drops.

" I knew you'd like it!" Vic exclaims as we walk back to the tour bus! And we open the door to see OM&M in our tour bus. OF MICE AND MEN ARE IN THE TOUR BUS!!!!

Hey guys I know this chapter really sucks but it have a headache :( so I'll write another part soon. 4 votes and 6 comments please!!