Chapter 9

Tessa's P.o.v

I wake up and I look at Will, whose staring at James. Will has his hand in James little black curls, and is saying soothing things.

James probably woke up in the night, and I was sleeping and didn't even hear him! I'm going to be such a bad mom...

"Good morning my love, you will be the best mom ever, don't say such things. James and I love you so much, and we know you love us, and that's all you need really to be a good mother, my mom I found out, I sleeping right outside this door because she loves you and Cecily."
Will tells me, and he pushes my hair back like he did to James.

"I love you both too." I tell him, and as Will strokes his hair, I rub his stomach like my mother did to me as a child.

"I can't believe we're parents. It's was werid to believe that I married you, but now, I had a child with you." I say, just saying random things that I think about.

"I know same. I never thought that anyone would love me, but here I have a women right here who I get to call me wife, a women who I love, who loves me, a women who is staying with me, and will talk to me, a women who had a child with me, a women who's you. I love you so so much Tessa." Will says, and I'm on the verge of a tears.

"Will, when I frist meet you, I thought you were some handsome prince, whose completely perfect. Then when I meet you, saw you more I loved you, but you acted so cruel, and it hurt to love you sometimes, but I found out why, and all I wanted to do was hold you and tell you that you were okay. Then when I married you I couldn't believe everything we've been though we're finally together. And now we have a child. It's all too amazing." I tell him, and he looks me in the eyes, with one hand under my chin, and one under James back, and he moves me chin, and my lips meet his soft, loving one.

It felt like I was getting married to him agian, and if it was up to me, I would marry him day after day.

We kiss and I feel like there is a fire in my heart burning flames 10 miles high, with the passion of our short kiss, and we pull away because James was moving up to our lips and as we pull away, James moves our heads together and has us kiss his cheek.

"Just like his father." I say as I take him. "Always wants attention."

Then Will puts his hand on his heart and does a fake hurt face, as James giggles at us.

All of a sudden, you here Cecily say "I can't take it anymore, you two are adorable!" As she is feeding Anna a bottle, and then I see Gabriel close a flap to a black box.

*okay I know they weren't invented like this at that time, but I don't care.*

"Henry made it and Magnus put some spell on it, it's child safe so don't worry, he called it a camera. It can record or take a picture of anything. Cecily wanted to record you two." Gabriel says blushing, as Cecily lays her head on his chest, like what I was doing to Will earlier.

"I'll deal with this later." Will says as he gets out of bed.

"By the way Sophie came in last night with Gideon, to drop off clothes for Tessa and Cecily, and she says Jessie wants to talk to you two." Gabriel tell Will and I.

"Okay darling, I'm going to get dressed, and I'll he right back." Will says, kisses James and I on the head, and go's off to change in his room.

"Tessa how was it when you meet Will?" Cecily asks after Will leaves.

"To be honest, I thought that he was like a prince out of a story, perfect in everyway, it was hard to tell really though, I first meet him when he was saving my from the 'Dark House'." I tell them, remembering how that was.

"Why did you have to go there?" Cecily asks.

"My brother." I say, and she goes quite , she knows what happened to my brother, who he was.

To lighten the mood Cecily asks, "Who's cuter little James or Will?"

"As handsome as Will is, I think our little boy is just a smig cuter." I say, and Cecily giggles.

"How was Will as a child?" I ask.

"He was like how he is now. A messed up little lad. But he used to chase me as we would run in our backyard and Ella kept jumping on his back, so I could go up father." Cecily says, and I just laugh imaging Will as a child doing this.

Then Will rushes in, dressed in new closer and playfully glares at Cecily. "What did you tell her?" He ask, with a playful attitude.

"About you chasing me when we were kids." Cecily says.

"I knew you guys couldn't resist talking about me, so I ran here as fast as I could so I could stop it. By the way, Henry just finished moving our his stuff, and Charlotte brought her two little boys over from Alicante. Cecily mother and father are leaving later today, and our in the dining room and Tess, we should probably get you and James dressed. You can go get dressed yourself, and I'll dress James as you do that." Once Will is finished talking I leave and go get dressed.