Chapter 11

Will P.o.v

We walked back into the Institute, finished with shopping. Tessa was holding a sleeping James in her arms, and I was bring their bags in. I opened the door for everybody, and we all dropped our bags on the Institute entrance floor. More like all of the men dropped off the bags, as the wemon we either holding children, or is pregnant.

It is night now, we spent the whole day shopping, without realizing. We shopped for the women, and the children, for the men and I didn't need anything, and we didn't want more to carry.

I look at Tess, and see small dark circles under her beautiful grey eyes, making them pop or out shine her body almost, she is probably tried because of little baby James, even though I help with him all the time, Tessa is the one who feeds him, and I'm normally working, and getting the Institute ready and doing paper work, I feel horrible for leaving Tessa, but it will get easier later, it's the hardest right now, because this is when I have to do all the paper work, to show them I'm fit for the job, then I can help Tessa more.

I look at her, and I only look with love, with passion, and with protection. She finished her conversation with Charlotte, I didn't even notice she was in a conversation because I was blind from her beauty.

Tessa blushes when she turns her head to look at me, and is smirking even though she is tried, and laughs a bit, and says "Like what you see?".

I nod, still staring at my amazing wife, and mother of our child. Everyone laughs at my reaction, I completely forgot about them, and everything only Tessa, James is even smiling at Tess, it's because everyone loves her.

"Will, I have to feed James, why don't you finish up work. You only have a little bit left right, only a couple more pages, and I will see you tonight. Is that okay?" Tessa asks, with care in her voice. I nod, and go off to my office, blushing at my behavior.

Tessa's P.o.v

I blush at how Will was acting, and I smile as I watch him walk down to his work room, getting ready to finish paper work, and send it to Idris, and then we would finally be in charge of the London Institute. Charlotte taps on my sholder, and I get out of my zone.

"Hm-mm?" I ask Charlotte not hearing what she said.

"Sorry, I was just saying what we were talking about earlier, about how you, Cecily and I should start to feed our kids, and Shoppe wants to feed Gideon, so since he's a two (Sorry I forgot his age, but I believe he should be two) he can eat 'real' food, so she's going to make him some soup." I nod and walk with Charlotte, Cecily, Sophie each of us with kids in our hands, or holding their hand.

It's wonderful to think that I can call these people my friends, my family, after everything. With me being saved from the famous Will Herondale, to not knowing what I was, my brother, helping the shadowhunters, getting to know them more, James, our engagement, everything. Everything has happened to us, good and bad, and we're all still with each other, even James is still with us, just not physically, but we all know he's with us.

Cecily looks at me with concern. "You okay?" I faintly hear her ask.

But not right away did I realize, but soon enough I did, I feel hot tears coming down my cheek, hitting my hand softly, making little splashes against my skin.

"I just keep thinking about everything. About what lead us up to here." I forgot about James and where we were going, and I found Cecily and I in a random hallway, with my crying and James looking at me, and it seems as if he wants to know what happened and wants to help, but he's just a baby, but he's my baby, Will's baby, and I know he's going to be just like his father when he's older, but still himself, he will be my little baby.

Cecily, holding little Anna, cokes over to James and I, as James has his little baby hands in my hair, as I hold him with one arm, as I wipe my tears away. Cecily gives us a hug, and looks at me after pulling away.

"You okay?" She asks she asks agian.

"Yeah, let's catch up to Charlotte and finish feeding the little ones." I tell her, and she nods, as we walk down into the drawing room to nurse.

Will's P.o.v

I finish more paper work, I only have a couple more papers to fill out, but I stop, for Gabriel comes in the room.

"Hello Gabriel, is anything wrong?" I ask, confused why he randomly walked in my work room.

"Nothing, just wanted to talk. Nothing wrong with that, is there?" The Lightworm says with a grin.

"Well I suppose not." I say, to tried to make a remark, and way to tried for his shit.

"How's Tessa?" The Lightworm asks.

"She's good. Probably tried but good. I feel horrible for leaving her alone a lot with James for the past few days, but at least you guys are here till Sophie has her baby, but as long as Tessa's okay, and the baby, it makes all the work worth it." I say, truthfully.

"How are you and Cecily?" I ask, I'm still somewhat upset Cecily married him, and became a Lightwood, but she's happy, and Gabriel has gotten better since he has been woth Cecily.

"Were good. Cecily loves being with little Anna, and wants to have another kids later on, so Anna will have someone to play with at home." Gabriel says, with a glimpse in his eye.

"Please do not talk about wanting more children right now. I'm still her older brother." I say, still way too tired to yell and him, and still to tried for his shit, because that little fucker fucked my little sister and is talking about having more kids, when it's like midnight.

Tessa's P.o.v

I finished feeding James, about an hour ago, as the other mother's finished nursing then too, and we're talking as our little ones our sleeping in our arms as we make quite conversation.

It's all along the lines of 'how'd you and your husband', 'how's your child', 'What do you want to do tomorrow'. But I was shocked when they asked me if I wanted more children.

"Well, I would love one more, a little girl, in maybe a year, so her and James would be a little different, but have a lot in common, and James would have a little sister to protect. But I don't even know if I'm able to have another child." I tell them.

They go quite for a bit, so the room is full of silence, as we judt sit here.

Then Sophie speaks up, "Don't worry Tessa, right now your life is good. You have Will, James, and us. Don't worry about the future now."

"Thank you Sophie, and all of you. I love you guys, I don't know what I would do without you all." I tell them.

They all say "we love you too", and Cecily then nods and says "We should probably go to bed." With that, we say 'goodnight' to each other, and head to our rooms.

When I go in my room, I see getting a book and laying down on the bed. He doesn't see me, because I was looking from the side of the door way, but then I walk in and he greats me with a kind smile.

"How are you doing love?" He asks me as I sit in bed with him, as James is in the middle of us, hold Will's and mine pointer finger.

"Tried but good." I say. "You?"

"Same as you, but guess what I found out dear." He tells me.

"Mm, what?" I ask too tried to guess.

"James's cousin, had a child, and there visiting tomorrow." He tells me.

"That will be fun, is James coming?" I ask.

"I don't know, but I hope." Will says and I nod, also hoping James comes.

"Can we read tomorrow dear?" He asks me, for were both very tried, and I nod.

He shuts the lamp off, kisses me on the head, and he wraps his arms around James and me, and we gently fall to sleep.

Sorry this wasn't very good, but I hope you like it. I hope I can write more often, I've judt have been busy, I apologize for that. But I hope you like the story.