3

5 Years Later.......

Karly~ Today is Karlynn 5th Birthday and she had the biggest mermaid party we have mermaids all over the place even a mermaid suit for her at a convention center and man we just got back. I'm putting her stuff in the car and the people are bringing the rest in the truck. We all had a fun time. "Mommy your phone" said Karlynn. My phone was ringing and she gave it to me as we walked in the house.

"Hello"
"Girl Kendrick and all of us on our way home"
"Okay I got the guess rooms ready"
"okay love you Bitch"
"Love you too"
........

"Mommy I'm tired" said Karlynn. I hugged her and kissed her head. "Go take a nap" I said. She ran off to her room and after a few minutes I didnt hear nothing moving. I put on some shorts tank top and laid on my couch and watched Netflix til Nessa and them came in. Kendrick looked all mean. He was so sexy and looked like Karlynn the way he frowned. I smiled. "Karly show Kendrick the guess room" said Nessa I got up "follow me" I said. I showed him the guess room and we all was chilling in the living room.

Kendrick- Yea ya boy finally out of jail. Drock and Vanessa took me to the green eyed girl Karly house. I still want to kill that bitch cause I think she set me up. We went to her house and she was laying on the couch. She got up and showed me to my room and we all was chilling on the couch we sat a few inches away from each other and Drock and Nessa was laid up together on the other end.

"Mommy !" Said A voice. I looked at the stairs and a lil girl came down the stairs. I squinted my eyes. That little girl looked just like me but maybe I'm tripping. I kept looking at the lil girl. The lil girl laid in Karly lap under the cover and went to sleep. We all watched tv. Drock and Vanessa went upstairs. Me and Karly started talking.

"How you been ?"
"Good"
"I haven't seen you since you left my house"
"Mhm"
"What's your daughter name ?"
"Karlynn Vanessa Redd Jackson"
"That's cute"
"How she get that scar on her lip"
"She was born with it"

I went upstairs and went into my room and got into my basketball shorts and no shirt and socks and went to bed. This guess bed was comfortable as hell. I fell asleep quick. I got woken up in the middle of nigh to Vanessa screaming. "Bitch shut up and take that dick !" Yelled Karly. They stopped and started laughing I was bussing up. Then I went back to sleep.

I woke up to the smell of breakfast. I got up and put my Nike slides on and walked to the bathroom rubbing my eyes. I seen Karly walking up the stairs. "I cooked breakfast so wash your hands, and" she said looking down. "Tame that Python" she said laughing. I looked down and I had morning wood like a mf . "You need to help me tame it" I said looking at her fat ass jiggle in her shorts as she walked toward her daughter room. She stuck her middle finger up. And I walked down stairs and grabbed a plate of food and orange juice to wash it down.
Damn she can cook. I miss home cook meals. We ain't have it like that in jail.

"Mommy I'm done" said Karlynn. Karlynn got down from the chair and went to go wash her hands. Damn she even walk like me. "Bitch you got work today ?" Karly asked Vanessa. "Yes" she said. "Aww shit, my bitch Finna be shaking her ass tonight" said Karly as she start throwing her ass while holding on to the stove. I cleared my throat. Damn her ass fat as fuck.
"Girl but Shidd I got work today too"said Karly. "Bitch I got August Alsina coming to my studio to get his daughter signed to my record. "And you know he single bitch" said Karly. I smacked my lips and walked off after putting my dishes in the sink. "Karly and I are about to go to work so Can you guys watch Karlynn ?" Asked Vanessa. "Yeah" said Drock. Me and Drock was In the basement playing 2k16. I was whooping his ass.