24.

Drock-
Man I'm sick, throat sore as hell. We suppose to be going to do this big drop today. It's here in Atlanta . I really don't trust this shit. It's kinda suspicious . I'm sick as fuck but I don't want to leave my brother out there lacking . He gon need me more then anybody.

I woke up with Derissa on the side of me. How the fuck she get inna bed. I turned around and Vanessa wasn't there, but Delilah was stretched out in her spot. Vanessa been going to school , so I guess that's where she at cause her computer is gone. I snuggle up with my babies and went back to sleep. When I woke up they where messing wit my face. "Daddy, I'm hungry" said Derissa. "Me too" said Delilah.

"Okay go wash y'all face and daddy a make y'all cereal" I said. "Yayyyy" they said. They got up and ran to the bathroom . I got up and went in the kitchen and put they favorite cereal at they small lil Moana table. I went to the living room and turned onna tv and put on cartoons and went to the game room and turned on the surveillance camera so I could watched them while I play the game.

I played the game all day. At least until Vanessa got there. "Babyyyyy" she called. "Yeahhh" I answered. "Mommmmmyyy" said the girls. They hugged her and she kissed them. I walked up the stairs and kissed and hugged on her pregnant ass. She 8 months we already had a baby shower and it's a boy. We gon name him after me, a Jr. "baby I need a massage" she said. "Yo son is killing me, making me go pee every 5 mins while I'm sitting in class" she complained. "Damn" I said . She laid onna bed and I rubbed on her shoulders and her back with sum lil oil. She fell asleep.

I took her shoes off and her pants. She finally having my son. I been wanting one. I love this woman so much, this my homie, my best friend, My lover, my everything. I been through it all with her. The court worked it out I get visitation with Deriah, and after a month I get to pick her up on weekends. I'm happy I get to see my babygirl. Dyme ass still be stalking me on social media and shit.

Everything has been going right. After this boy come, me and Vanessa will be getting married. I been proposed to her. I cuddled in the bed with her. We woke up to loud ass noses in the kitchen. "Ughh tre go get yo daughters I'm tryna sleep" she whined. I sighed and got up. "Get yo ass off that muthafucking counter" I snapped. They was onna counters playing in the flour. I popped they hands and sent them in their room.

I cleaned up everything. They had ass always getting in something. I went inna living room and called my mom. She ain't answer the phone. Damn. Vanessa got up, and ran to the bathroom and threw up. I got up and went inna  bathroom. "You okay baby" I asked. She lifted her head up , then she went to the sink and brushed her teeth. After spitting out the toothpaste go the last time she rubbed her stomach.

"This lil boy killing me" she said. She stretched out her back and walked around . "Baby we need to go grocery shopping in this mf" she snapped . "Come on let's go" I said . "Twinsss" I called. They prolly still mad at me. Nessa waddled her ass to they room and got them dressed.

"Mommy where we going ?" Asked Lilah as she was walking out the room. "To the store baby mommy gotta get food for you and rissa" she explained. "Yayyyy , I want candy" said rissa. "Mommy I been good" she said. I laughed. I put them in the car and we went to the store . After that we came home and Vanessa starts cooking

She stood at the counter cooking , looking so damn sexy. I came up and hugged her from behind . "Moveeee, you see me tryna cook , I already got your big ass son blocking the way" she snapped. "Gimme kiss first" I demanded. She turned around from the stove and kissed me. "Now move" she snapped. "Mean ass" I said. I sat on the couch and just watched the tv. I ate when the food was done took a nap and woke up to Kendrick calling me.