11.

Karly

I had my son a few weeks ago. Karlynn came back from outta town with her nana. I missed her so much. My baby been gone for a month. Yes , my Lil Kendrick is here. He a quiet baby he don't cry unless he hungry or wet. Kendrick has been doing right by me . He been coming home nd not talking to bitches and fucking around or nothing.

This how I want him to be all the time but you know he find ways to Fuck up. I woke up to somebody knocking on my door. I put my robe on and walked to the door and opened it. It was Kendrick. I checked the time it was 4 am. "Where you been ?" I asked. "I was out with Deontre, don't start" he said. I rolled my eyes then jumped on him. "I wasn't finna argue" I said. "I just missed you" I said. We kissed.

He went under my robe and grabbed my ass. I started kissing right on his spot. "Girl stop, that's how you ended up pregnant last time" he said. I smiled. "I just missed you" I said. I got down off him. I grabbed his hand. "Look what I got you" I said. I opened the garage door and flicked on the light. "No.." said Kendrick. He laughed. " this me ?" He asked. "Yes" I said. I got him a all black bugatti. He always wanted a black bugatti

"You ain't have to buy me it" he said. "Okay but I did" I said. "I messed up yo other car so here" I said. He kissed me and hopped in and felt on the seats. He got out and walked in the house. "Aye baby I'm hungry" I said. I warmed him up some left overs in the fridge.

He smashed on my food I cooked. Junior made 3 weeks today. Junior stared crying. I got up and went in his room and picked him up. He was wet. I changed his diaper and walked in the kitchen where his bigheaded ass daddy was. Kendrick smiled and wiped his hands and took junior from me.

"He always want his damn daddy" I said. "Shut up" said Kendrick. Karlynn woke up and walked in the kitchen and climbed on her dad lap. I fixed her something to eat. Karlynn gotta go to school. "Karlynn come get dressed" I said. "But I want to stay with daddy" she said. "No your going to school" I said.

She started crying. She is so spoiled and it's all Kendrick fault. "Okay fine stop crying and you can stay with your dad" I said. I gotta hang out at my shop today. I went upstairs in my room and got naked. I got in the shower and got out and brushed my teeth and put my hair in a top knot. I put on my jumpsuit and heels and sunglasses. I put lip gloss on after putting on mascara. I grabbed my Gucci purse that matched my suit.

I grabbed my sweater and walked downstairs and seen Kendrick watching cartoons with my son on his shoulder sleep and karlynn on his lap watching tv. Kendrick turned his head and looked at me. "Where you going with that on ?" He asked. "To my shop" I said. "Aw gimme kiss" he said. We kissed. Karlynn whined as I kissed her. "Stop being a brat" I said. I kissed Junior and he started crying. "See Leave him alone" said Kendrick. "Shut up" I said. I left out and got in my jeep and went to My shop.

Kendrick

I watched cartoons with my babies. Junior was sleep on my shoulder. Karlynn watched tv. My phone started ringing and junior  lifted his head up and squirmed. I grabbed my phone and seen that it was my mom. She wanna see junior today and I forgot.

"Hello"
"When will I see my grandson"
"Come get him and Karlynn"
"Why she not at school"
"Cause she want to stay with me"
"Okay I'm on my way"
"Okay love you bye"
..............
"Karlynn go get your clothes ready" I said. "Where I'm going ?"she asked. "Nana house" I said. "Yayyy" she cheered. She got up and ran. I got junior off my shoulder and laid him on his changing table. I got him dressed and put on his coat and put him on his car seat.

"Daddy run the water for me" said Karlynn. I walked in the bathroom and ran the water. I stopped the water. "Okay get out, I gotta be naked" said Karlynn. I laughed. I walked out the bathroom and she shit the door that Lil girl is grown to be 6 in a half.