7- this dosent feel real

Finns pov

My heart thudded in my chest and everything seemed to be going way too slow. When we pulled up at Bobbie and Charlottes house it was completely silent, I swallowed nervously already knowing that the door was locked.

"How are we going to get in?"

I watched as angel hopped off the bike anxiously looking around.

Everything seemed hopeless. What if Robbie wasn't actually hurt at all and just didn't want to come round? Was I over thinking?

"We'll have to try the windows or something" I decided it was better safe then sorry. We walked round the house angel going left me going right.

Guilt stirred in my chest. Did I really want her involved in all this? What if Robbies dad came home? What if she got hurt because of me?

"Finn?" I blinked at her. She patted my arm "hey we'll get him and Charlotte out of there don't worry I found an open window but it's pretty small"

She pointed upwards. It was a second floor small window and angel was right. Could one of us fit through there?

"I'll climb the window and go downstairs to unlock the door yeah?" I nodded mutely and angel started working oh how she would get up there.

"Why don't we just break a window?" I asked. It seemed the most obvious option

"When we go to the police station about this we could be charged for breakages if they don't believe us. I don't want my parents getting involved"

I understood but I hadn't really thought beyond getting Robbie and Charlotte out of the house and away so I had to give angel credit for keeping calm.

She scrambled up onto the bottom floor window ledge and with extraordinary balance she pulled herself up to the top ledge before grabbing the second floor windowsill and vanishing through it.

Angels POV

I couldn't really believe this was happening. Glancing around every sense told me to be utterly silent and move quickly. I didn't know when Robbies dad would be back or who else was in the house right now.

Slipping down the stairs I was surprised at the lack of noise in the house. Where Robbie and Charlotte even here?

I opened the door and Finn slipped in shutting it behind him.

We heard a weak groan from upstairs and a faint thumping sound making out way up there we heard voices

"No ones gonna hear us"

The thumping continued

"I'm scared"

It was Charlotte and never had I heard anyone so frightened as she was then.

We pushed open the door to Robbies room. It must've been the one next to it

I pushed the main bedroom door open and gasped. I couldn't help it. This was horrible.

Charlotte lay bound on the floor blood trickling down her cheek. She had been bound by cable ties the bright blue and red plastics keeping her hands behind her and her ankles tied together. her eyes were red and welled up in relief.