29- im so sorry

"Guys did you ever wonder what happened to gold?"

Robbie regretted asking as soon as Freddy buried his face in his hand rambling about how he'd promised gold he could come back with them.

"Hey hey it's okay we'll just go back and see if he's ther-"

Angel came flying downstairs and through the door her eyes wide and mouth twisted a sure sign she was panicked. Finn followed soon after shutting the door behind them.

"There they go" Tasha laughed. She and Tomas where moving back with their parents and seemed pretty happy to do so. "Tell them both we said bye and we'll be back to visit"

Frankie and Fred had gone a few days ago so they where the last two to leave.

"Well that's a sign you should follow them. They've been sneaking out a lot" fel offered the information as bait and was glad that Freddy took it.

Robbie was adamant that he went with Freddy who agreed and ran upstairs to change out of his/Vickey's pajamas.

Robbie sighed "I know we need to get gold back but I wish I hadn't mentioned it now, he seemed so happy before"

Vicky nodded "by the way how's you two? Gone on your date yet?" She giggled and Robbie felt his face burn. Freddy paused at the top of the stairs to hear what Robbie would say.

"What?! It's not a date vik .. that has to wait we need to help golden"
Freddy raced downstairs almost tripping over his own feet and pulled on his shoes.

"Freddy those are my shoes" Freddy chuckled distractedly, tossed Robbie his shoes and pulled on his own.

Racing through the streets Freddy cringed at the amount of people who took pictures of them. God didn't people have any decency nowadays?

Robbie grabbed Freddy's hand wheezing. "Hold up I can't... run too far... oh boy"

Freddy tightened his hold on Robbie's hand and tugged him along. They raced up the sidewalk buffering people to the side calling back apologies as they went.

Freddy booted the door to the pizzeria open and the wood cracked sending off the alarm.

"GOLD!?" Freddy shouted.

"GOLDEN?!" Robbie turned on the "apple" phone they where all sharing between them.

"Here. I'm fine no thanks to you"A young boy only about ten was glaring at them. Supporting him where Angel and Finn their faces smeared with oil and grime.

"He got stuck-" Angel started.

"-In the suit" Finn wrapped an arm around the small boy.

Gold smiled up at Finn and Angel. "They came to see if I was still alive. And they actually upheld your promise"

"It wasn't his fault. I distracted him we where all fighting these crazy things and then Angel passed out and there was an ambulance and charlottes hand-" Robbie swallowed. Seeing the stump of his sisters hand wasn't easy even though it looked much smoother and cleaner now. She embraced it cheerfully enough and would make an incredible amount of stupid jokes.