chapter 1

Amelia's pov:

I stare out of the window of the car. This is it, my new start. I’m starting over again, no drama, no mess. I’m just going to be a normal student. It isn’t going to turn out like it turned out in Belgium, I’m here in London now, driving to my new school, it’s all going to be fine, I hope. “ Amelia are you okay?” my mom asks. I nod. We arrive at the parking. She gives me one last hug. “Have fun today honey.” She says. I nod and walk away.

 “I’m Amelia, the new student.” I say to the friendly lady. “So you are Amelia here is your timetable. I will bring you to your class, there the teacher will give one of the other students the job to help you. Ooow and here is your key for your locker” She says with a smile. I nod and follow her.

“So you’re Amelia, the new student?” the teacher asks friendly. I nod and smile . “Well there is one empty spot next to Liam, you can sit there if it’s okay with you, he can  help you the next days so you don’t get lost?” he asks with a smile. I don’t know what to say. I look over at Liam, he has a lip ring and tattoos. He looks kind of scary. “It’s okay” I say with a fake smile, I don’t want to be rude on my first day. I walk over to the desk were Liam sits and smile friendly to him.

He looks at me but than looks immediately away. I sit down and take my books. The hour passes and the bell rings. Liam wants to walk away but I stop him. “Do you maybe know where I can find my Spanish class?” I ask him. “Just follow me, I have Spanish too ” He says not making any eye contact.