chapter 11

second update today :) you're welcome :D The song for this chapter is Demons by Imagine Dragons the Sam tsui and Max cover :) I hope you enjoy this one :)

Amelia’s pov

‘What I’m going to tell you is the main reason we moved to England. It wasn’t because my step dad got a job offer, it was because we had to run’ I say. My voice cracks, I feel like crying. Memories flashing through my mind. I look down at the table, a tear rolls slowly from my cheek.

Liam grabs my hand and tills my chin up. ‘Amelia it’s okay, you’re going to be okay’ he whispers. ‘Concentrate on me while you’re talking’ he says softly

I nod.

‘I told you that my dad died in a car accident . Well it wasn’t an accident. actually I should be dead too, we all should be dead.’ I say while looking in Liam’s eyes.

He was right it does helps me. It calms me, he calms me.

‘But we aren’t that’s when they decided  to chase us, to chase us till we’re dead. I’m scared you know. I don’t want to die.’ I go on. Another tear falls from my cheek.

‘I shouldn’t be talking to you guys, when they know we’re friends you’re all in it with me. Back in Belgium I was friends with a girl named Julia. They found out, not much later she got hit by a car and died. I don’t want you guys to die’ I whisper the last part

I couldn’t hold it anymore, tears are streaming down my face. Liam lets go of my hand, not much later I feel his arms around me.  

I stop crying after a while and let go of him.

I look at Louis, Liam and Harry.

I sigh.

‘I think it’s better we don’t talk anymore. I don’t want you guys to end like Julia ended.’

‘Amelia…’ Louis says silent, he’s voice cracks a bit

‘No. I’m not going to leave you alone. You don’t deserve it neither to end like Julia ended’ Liam says ‘I don’t want to go away from you’.

‘I guess you have to’ I answer him. I grab my bag and walk away.

I feel someone grab my hand and turn me around.

It’s Liam.

‘Amelia, I’m not letting you go.’ He says, he’s eyes are a bit teary.

‘Unfortunately there is no other way’ I say before walking away.

It hurts but I can’t let them hurt him. He’s special. I can’t let him die.

What did you think? please let me know in a comment, it would mean the world to me :) and don't forget to vote if you liked it :) thanks :D