Chapter 4

Tell me what you think :) I would really like it if you all would give me some advise about my writing, the story,... :) Just your opinion :) Thank you so much :) xx

I walk to History class and sit down. Not much later a boy with beautiful green eyes and curly brown hair comes to the table I’m sitting at.

 “Brown eyes, brown curly hair and a red coat.You must be Amelia.” He smiles.

“The one and only.” I answer him.

He puts his bag on the ground and sits next to me.  How can it possible be? Harry and Louis are so nice and Liam is so mean?

“You like history?” he asks.

“Yea you?” I answer him. I actually love history.

“Yes I do” he says enthusiastic. “So you just moved to London?” he asks.

“Yes, with my family and sister. I lived in Belgium before” I answer him.

I shouldn’t be telling people about my past. I like history but not my history.

He looks at me for a second and then asks “Why did you move?”

I knew it. I should just stay away from people.

I sigh. “We just did. My dad had some job offer here, so we packed our stuff and moved” I lied to him

“Do you miss your Belgian friends? It has to be hard being here, alone” He said sympathetic .

Which friends? I think.

“Yes I do” I try to say as sad as I can.

He looks at me with understanding in his eyes.

“We can hang out if you want to? It has to suck to be alone.” He says after some moment of silence.

It would actually be nice to hang out with somebody. I don’t have plans this weekend and otherwise I’ll be over thinking again. Thinking about the past…

“Louis said the same, I think it would be fun to hang out” I answer him with a little smile.

"Okay, amazing!" he says, his voice full of enthusiasm

Then the lesson starts so we both listen to the teacher. He’s nice, Louis is nice but why is Liam so different? Or is he just mean to me? Well I have Spanish and English with him later today, maybe he is nicer today. I’m also thinking about lunching with them this midday. I could use some friends.

“Is it okay to wait for me at my locker so we can lunch together?” I ask Harry after the bell rings.

He looks at me and smiles, he has those cute dimples every girl would die for.

“Yes of course what’s your locker number?” he asks still smiling, still showing his dimples.

“248” I answer him.

“I’ll be waiting there” He answers me and then he walks away to his next class, so do I.