chapter 2

Thank you for reading :) It really means much to me :) I'm kind of a newbie in this so please tell me what you think of it :) It would really help me :)

 Amelia's pov:

On the way to Spanish he is  quiet. I decide to sit next to him again because I don’t know anybody else in the room. He rolls his eyes when he sees it. I ignore it and sit down. “Hi I’m Emily” a girl with blue eyes and brown hair says.  “You must be Amelia?” she asks. “Yes I am” I smile. “Nice to meet you”she says happy. “Nice to meet you too” I answer her. “If you want to you can sit with me and some friends at lunch?” She asks while looking at Liam. I nod “that would be nice.”

Soon it’s lunch time. I take some food and go sit with Emily and her friends. “Amelia can i ask you something?” Emily asks me. I nod and look at her. “How does it come you’re that much with Liam? Do you know him?” she asks me. Her friends are looking at me. “No I don’t know him, he just needs to help so I don’t get lost.” I answer her. “Ow” she says “Well it was just weird to see him with someone else beside Harry or Louis” she continues. I nod not knowing what to say. Who are Louis and Harry?

Lunch is over and I’m in my math class. I sit next to another guy with tattoos. “Hi, I’m Louis” he says friendly. This must be the Louis, Liam’s friend. “I”m Amelia” I smile at him. “Are you the Amilia that knows Liam?” he asks. I nod. How does he know? Did Liam talk about me? What am I thinking? Why would he? the lesson starts so I don't get the chance to say anything else to Louis.

Finally! The last bell from the day rings. I walk to my locker but then someone bumps into me and I drop my books. “I’m sorry” mumbles a familiar voice. “It’s okay” I answer quiet.  When I look up I see it is Liam who bumped into me

 I grab my books and walk away. I turn around and see he’s looking at me. When he notice I saw him looking he turns around and walks away, so do I.

There is something weird about him. Something different. It makes me curious. No Amelia, you promised yourself not to get trapped in a web of problems. Not again.