Chapter 10

So here is chapter 10 :) if you want to listen to a song while reading it I recommend secrets from One Republic :) en go check out the fanfic from Céline :)  I hope you enjoy

Amelia’s pov

I walk into math class and make my way over to Louis who waves enthusiastic at me.

‘Hi ‘ I mutter.

‘Hi ‘ he smiles.

‘I didn’t call or text you because I figured out you and Liam would be busy’ he said with a wink.

For a moment I didn’t know what to answer, when I want to start speaking he says : ‘ You don’t have to say a thing Amelia. I know how those things go’

Well this is embarrassing.

Than the teacher starts speaking and both stop talking or being awkward.

Soon it is lunch. When I walk into canteen Harry walks over to me and we go buy our food together. After that we walk over to the table where Louis and Liam are sitting.

Liam looks and me and smiles.

‘When school is done I’ll wait for you at your locker so I can bring you home’ he says.

I nod.

 I don’t want to tell him but I promised. God damn it why did I had to be so stupid to promise him. It’s my big secret. I don’t even know why it happened to me? What did I do wrong. I can’t tell him. Maybe I have to run again? Away from him?

I got snapped out of my thought from Louis saying my name.

‘Amelia your phone is ringing’ he says while pointing to my phone.

I feel Liam looking at me. I hesitate to pick up. Liam grabs my phone and picks up. I look shocked at him.

‘Give it back!’ I say quiet but mad.

‘Hello who is this?’ he says ignoring me.

‘Hello’ he repeats his self.

Than he brings my phone away from his ears and says ‘ it went dead’.

‘Amelia does this happens more?’ Harry asks.

I nod in disagreement.

‘Don’t lie’ Liam says with kind of a mad tone in his voice.

I look at my hands. How the hell can I save myself from this?

‘Tell me now? Tell us? You know you can trust us’ Liam says with one a much friendlier tone than before.

I sigh

I guess I have to. But I don’t want to. I look at him, than at Louis and Harry than back to Liam.

‘Okay’ I say.  

Soo what did you guys think? let me know in the comments and don't forget to vote :)