chapter 3

Amelia's pov:

Today is Thursday. Almost weekend. I don’t have plans yet but that is okay. I’m on my way to school when I see Louis.

 He sees me too and waves. I smile and walk over to him.

“Good morning!” he says enthusiastic .

 “Good morning” I smile.

 He is so different than Liam. Liam is so cold, Louis is happy and warm.

 “Which class do you have first?” he asks.

 “History” I smile. I like history.

 “Oh, I think Harry has history as well” he says.

Harry, well than I have met all of them I guess

 “And you? Which class do you have first?” I ask him.

“Biology” he sighs.

I laugh. I also hate biology.

“So do you have plans this weekend?” he asks to keep the conversation going.

“No, I guess I’ll just make homework and watch some movies” I answer him.

He’s silent for a moment but then says  “Well, you know me, Liam and after today Harry. Maybe we can do something this weekend?” he asks me.

I don’t know what to answer. It was quite obvious Liam didn’t like me.

He sees I don’t know what to answer. “ You don’t have to of course. You know what, here is my number. You can call or text me if you want to hang out.” he says while writing his number on a small piece of paper and he hands it over to me.

I put the piece of  paper in the left pocket of my pants.

“If you want to you can lunch with us” he says.

“I don’t know yet, maybe I can lunch with you guys but maybe I’m going to lunch with Emily. “ I answer him.

He looks at me not saying anything. This is awkward. He is friendly put so pushy. I wasn’t planning on making much friends. I just wanted to go to school and back home. I don’t want  any problems, not again. But one friend won’t hurt anybody.

“Here is my number” I say to him handing him a small piece of paper.

“Thank you” he answers, than he disappears in the crowded hallways.