Namjoon

Someone peck on your lip. Bothering you. You know who is it. Its your husband, Kim Namjoon.
"Jagiya..wake up" he said and peck you lip again.
"No. I want to sleep" you shook your head while your eyes is still closed.
"But you said you want to go to beach today" he said. With that you open your eyes widely.
"You want to bring me there today? Really? Gumawo..." you hug your husband tightly and jump excitedly. Actually you want to go to beach badly but Namjoon is always busy with his work. You're very happy when he said that he will bring you there.
"Jagi, dont jump to much. Its dangerous for the baby" he hold your shoulders. Stopping you from jumping.
You touch your belly. You were pregnant 5 weeks. When Namjoon heard that news 2 weeks ago. He was so happy. He always love kids. You are very sure that he will be a good dad for your kid.
"Oops. Mianhae, baby. Eomma just over excited right now" you said to your child in your womb and giggled.
You quickly getting ready to go to beach. You want to cook but Namjoon won'nt let you. He did'nt let you cook, wash or doing any housework. He's being like that since 2 weeks ago, the week that he know you were pregnant.
**
The beach was so beautiful. The air breeze make you feel fresh. Namjoon sit beside you.
"I'll just sit here and admiring the ocean. Why dont you go swimming?"
Namjoon shook his head. "I just want to sit here beside you so"
You just sighed. You know what that mean. Overprotective again. Namjoon always paranoid that something will happen if he's not with you.
"I'll be okay here, honey. There is no harm" you persuade him softly. You also want him to enjoy. Forget a moment about his works and dont worry to much about your safety. He need to chill you know.
"I just want to be sure about your safety, Jagi" he said.
Then your eyes saw something.
"Ice-cream shop!!!! Honey, I want ice cream. Please" you said cutely. Lately you're craving for sweets.
"Okay lets go buy ice cream" Namjoon replied. He stand up then help you to stand by holding your arm.
"Yay, love you honey. You're the best" you give him a peck at his cheek.
**
"I want strawberry flavoured ice cream. But chocolate look good too. Can I have two, honey?" You can't choose. You love strawberry but chocolate also delicious.
"Too much sweet is unhealthy, Jagiya" Namjoon said.
You pouted. But you want that ice cream both.
"Please...Only this time. I promise" your eyes tearing. You are being very sensitive. Maybe because you're pregnant right now.
"Ok..ok. Dont cry. Shhh" Namjoon quickly hug you when he see you tears.
Namjoon bought two ice cream as you want. You were very happy and start to savour your ice cream deliciously.
"Nyum..this ice cream is so delicous. Do you want it?" you ask Namjoon. Namjoon shook his head.
**
You lied on Namjoon lap and close your eyes. Its a very peaceful moment.
"Do you want boy or girl, Jagi?" Namjoon asked suddenly. His hand playing with your strands of hair.
"I'm okay with any of it. Its does'nt matter if this baby girl or boy. I'll still will love and cherish 'em. You, honey?"
"Me too. But I think for our first child it should be boy" You open you eyes and saw Namjoon staring at you.
"Wae?" you were curious about it.
"Because if he had another girl sibling. He can protect her" Namjoon give you a smile that show his dimple. You smiled back at him thinking how sweet of it. He already too protective towards your kid that still in your womb. Then you touch his dimple.
"I hope our kids have your dimple. I like your dimple, honey. Its cute" you said.
"Dont worry they will have it" Namjoon said and hugged you in protective manner. As always.

*Also post it on instagram @btsphoto00