Hoseok (fluff)

You were in the kitchen. Your boyfriend, Jung Hoseok say that he will be back a little late today. So you decided to cook for him. He always love to eat your cooking. You were already done with your cooking when suddenly you feel the pain in your lower stomach area. Its the time of the month. You groaned internally and hold your stomach. You walk slowly toward the living room and sit on the couch. You try to ignore it but the pain is too much. Your body were sweating madly and you have a headache. You were like that about 10 minutes.
Then your boyfriend entered from the main door. "I'm back jagiya.." Hoseok yelled in cheerful tone. Like always. But you did'nt answer him.
"Jagi...?" Hoseok said when he saw you just sit quietly and did'nt answer him. When he's see your condition his eyes widened and quickly came to get you.
"Jagiya.. Whats wrong? Are you sick? Do you have a fever? You're too pale" Hoseok panicked. When he panicked he will ask many question. He touch your forehead and neck with his back hand. Then pain came again before you answer him.
"What should I do now. You're in so much pain.  Why did'nt you tell me that you were sick? Thank god I canceled my plan to be back a little late today. Lets go to hospital, jagiya" He start nagging and hold you with bridal style. You rolled your eyes. The pain is still there but you feel like laughing when you see Hoseok worried face.
"Bring me to the bedroom, Hoseok. I dont want to go to hospital" you said with a weak voice.
"But you're sick..." he protested.
"Just bring me to the bedroom" this time you said firmly. When you already in the room you told Hoseok to take your pills from the drawer. He asked you about that pills but you ignore him. You don't feel like answering him in pain like this.
After you swallowed that pill you feel sleepy and finally slept on Hoseok's lap.
**
When you're awake Hoseok is still there. He staring at you deeply.
"You're awake. Do you still feel the pain?" Hoseok asked concernly. You shook your head. Its weird. Hoseok is too quiet. His face also sad.
"Are you sick?" He asked.
The worry look on his face make you want to tease him. So you nodded and keep your expression sad, pitiful. Acting weak. Then he hugged you and put his head on your shoulder. After that you heard someone sniffling. You pushed away his head from your shoulder and look onto his eyes. He's face wet with tears.
"Oh my god, Hoseok. Are you crying?" you asked unbelievably.
"I dont want to lost you Jagi.."
Hearing his words you hugged him.
"I'm just joking Hoseok. Its my period pain" you said and patted his head softly.
He lift his head from your shoulders. His eyes is still full of tears. He breath a relief sigh and hugged you back and kissed you on the cheek repeatedly.
"Thank god you're just joking"
"What if I really.." he cut you off with a kiss.
"Dont you ever say something like that Jagi. I can't lose you and I'm definitely not letting you go. Forever" He said firmly while holding you tightly.
You smile when you heard him. You hold his hand and kiss it.
"Me too Hoseok. Me too"