Medically speaking you're adorable

"What happened? Where did you pull something?" I asked sitting down on the couch next to Roman. "Ok, can I be honest with you now?" He said suddenly looking fine. "I didn't pull anything, I just felt really bad for what I said earlier and I wanted to appologize. Nobody wanted to give me your number to call you." He said relaxing more. "Seriously? This couldn't wait until work tomorrow? I accept your appology now get out of my room please. I just want to take a bath and go to bed." I said getting up and opening the door. "Ok fine, but answer me this question, will you go to dinner with me tomorrow night?" He said walking towards the door. "No, now leave!" I said pushing him out and slamming the door. As I relaxed in the bath I couldn't help but think about Roman wanting to take me to dinner. A nice gesture, but I knew how he was. First it's dinner, and then it's drinks, and then suddenly you're drunk and going to bed with him. I've heard the stories. I heard my phone go off on the counter but I didn't think anything of it. It was probably just my dad sending me pictures from his fishing trip I sent him on. Then a few minutes later, my phone went off again. Reluctantly I got out of the tub and checked my phone. My messages were from Renee Young. "Hey! Omg what happened today, I heard Roman got nasty with you, what an asshole." "Dude, he's totally blowing up my phone asking me for your number what do I do?" Not knowing what to say I wrapped myself in a towel and laid on my bed. After a good amount of thinking I finally decided. "Ok, just give it to him." I texted back with a sigh. I closed my eyes for what seemed to be 5 minutes but it was really two hours. I checked my phone and had a text from Roman. "Hey Wendy, again I'm so sorry about what happened today. Please please come out with me for dinner to make it up to you. If you want to come by later I'm in room 309.-Joe" I didn't kmow what to do, so conflicted were my emotions. Then there was a knock at the door. It was 1130, so I wasn't sure who it would be. Opening the door it was once again Roman. "What do you want from me?" I asked in defeat. "Just...come in." I said moving aside so he could enter. "Do you always lounge in a towel?" He asked with a smirk and a hint of amusement. "What? Oh my god...I fell asleep I forgot. How embarassing." I sighed. "Seriously though, what do you want from me?" I asked getting back to why he came here. "I just want to spend time with you, get to know you. You seem like you're pretty cool to hang out with." He said making himself at home. "And it doesn't hurt you're wearing just a towel" he winked at me. "Oh god, I'm getting dressed." I said moving to get my bags. "No, I like you like this better." He seductively said grabbing my arm to pull me away from my bags and into his arms. He grabbed my chin and tilted my head up towards his. Slowly his lips found mine. His lips were soft and something about them felt like they belonged with mine. Next thing I knew we were laying on my bed making out. "I can't do this....I hardly know you" I said finally coming to my senses.  "I understand. Why don't we talk some more." He replied sitting up in bed.
     We stayed up until 4 am talking about our lives. I woke up around 930 with big arms wrapped around me. "Morning." He said sleepily holding me tighter not letting go. "Good morning." I repled snuggling in. We stayed that way until we had to get ready for work.