But in this jungle you can't run

"Are you ready for this babygirl?" he whispered aggressively in my ear. I nodded between kisses. Starting off slow I felt him slide himself into my soaking wet pussy. The pleasure I felt was so intenss. I had tears in my eyes. He started to pick up his pace, making me moan a little too loud.  As soon as I was about to cum he pulled out and laughed. "Not yet babygirl" he laughed and turned me over. Being a little more rough this time he thrust into me quickly and kept a fast hard pace. I couldn't last much longer until my orgasm took over. "Holy fucking shit! He moaned as he came right after me. Crawling back up the pillows and wrapping myself in the covers I felt a sudden rush of confusion come over me. "the fuck did I just do, we aren't even dating." I said to myself although I knew he could hear me. "Well we should be." Joe said looking over at me as he sat on the edge of the bed looking through the menu for room service. "Sorry?" I asked confused. "We should be dating, I want to be dating you. Wendy, you need to be my girlfriend." Joe said staring at me now. "O...ok." I studdered. "I mean, yes I would love to be your girlfriend." I said composing myself. We ordered room service and hung out for a while before showering and getting into bed. "Want to fool around some more?" He sleepily asked nudging me. "Goodnight Joe" I said cuddling into him. "So that's a..." "No Joe." I laughed drifting off to sleep.
"Hey guys next time you want to declare your love or whatever for each other could you not be so loud about it, I'm lookin at you Wendy." Dean yelled across the hotel lobby the next morning as we stepped out for breakfast. "Oh my god I hate him." I giggle blushing as various superstars looked at us snickering, Joe getting the occasional high five or pat on the back. "You are all pigs." I said walking towards the rental car. "What? It's what we do." He laughed pulling into the local ihop. "So you live in Miami hmm?" He asked looking at the menu. "Yeah, my sister lives in West Palm and my dad lives in the keys so it's in the middle. Originally we're from Jersey." I said trying to decide between a waffle or pancakes. "It's fine with me. Not like you'll be there much anyway when we go home. You know you're coming to stay with me." He smirked looking up from him menu. "Or you can come to me." I said with a sarcastic tone. "We'll cross that bridge when we get to it" he said closing his menu. "Or OR we can go to Disn--" "no" he shot down. "Fuck." I sighed. "You're so cute, maybe I'll take you one day." He smiled grabbing my hand and kissing it.

" He smiled grabbing my hand and kissing it