We gotta turn up the crazy

"How was your vacation?" Paige asked when I came back to work. "Damn girl look at that tan." I heard my boss say walking in the door. "Thanks I tried really hard on it." I said laughing. I was sitting at my desk doing paper work getting ready for the upcoming wellness screenings. "Ok so this is our suspected violations list" Triple H said walking in the door and handing me a list. "I hope these are wrong." I said glancing at "Roman Reigns" on the list. "You and me both kid. Well I'll see you guys tomorrow, as per Vince, I'm your first screening tomorrow" he said rolling his eyes.
Sitting in our hotel room Joe could tell something was wrong. "Babygirl, tell me what's bothering you." He said motioning me to come sit next to him on the bed. "Have you...have you ever done drugs?" I asked unsure I wanted to know the answer. "What's this about? Don't worry I'll pass tomorrow." He said kissing my head. "Answer my question with a yes or no." I said sitting up. "Don't worry about what I do." He growled getting annoyed. "Ok, tell me now, or I find out tomorrow." I said slightly raising my voice. "Why don't you mind your damn business woman" he started getting louder. "Just answer my question!" I yelled. "Yes, ok? You'd find out tomorrow anyway. I don't care if you care or not. It's my life!" He shouted at me.
            I grabbed my phone and walked out the door. "Where are you going?" He asked. "Away from you." I replied coldly. Nobody shouts at me like that. I found myself sitting at the bar with my head down. "Another drink miss?" The bartender asked. "Absolutely" I said not picking up my head.  "Babygirl, there you are. "I head as Joe sat next to me. "Leave me alone, unless you're done shouting at me." I said taking a sip of my drink. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. Come on let's go back upstairs and go to bed. I need you." He said paying my tab and pulling me off thr bad stool. "You didn't have enough of me on vacation?" I asked still annoyed. "Not even close." He said as the elevator doors closed. He started trailing kisses up and down my neck. "He's trying to kill me" I thought instantly relaxing to the touch of his lips meeting his neck. "I love you babygirl." He whispered into my ear wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me close.