I could really use a wish right now

The news had gone world wide. "Roman Reigns, failed WWE's wellness policy suspended for 30 days" So he packed his shit and headed back home to Florida. Work was even more stressful without him to lighten the mood. It had only been a week into his suspension and I couldn't stand not being able to see him everyday. Hearing him on the phone just wasn't the same. "I'll be home in two days my love." I whispered into the phone while I was sitting in catering. I couldn't wait to get home and relax with Joe.

The plane couldn't land fast enough. I ran through the airport and leapt into his arms. "babygirl!" he yelled as he carried me through the airport and into the car. We got back to his house and I felt like somebody else had been there while besides him. "did...did you have people over or something?" I asked looking at him weird. "what? no." he nervously brushed off my question. I went to put my bags in his bedroom. That's when I saw it. There were condom wrappers in the garbage and whoever he had here left one of her bras on the floor near the bed. I grabbed my shit and walked out the door. "wait, where are you going? babygirl!" he yelled banging on the car window. Luckily, I had left my car there last time I flew for work. I pulled out of the drive way and drove home to Miami.

Part of me wanted him to chase after me, but the other half wanted him to burn in hell. It had been 4 weeks since that day, and I was sitting at my desk at work. "you know what day it is?" Lorelai said coming into the office handing me my Starbucks. "the day satan returns." I mumbled trying not to pay any mind. I had seen pictures of him and some bitch on his private snapchat over the past couple weeks, but word on the street is he ended it a few days ago. By word on the street I mean Renee probed Dean for answers until he told. There was a knock at the door, and who else would be there but the Samoan god himself. "hey I'm here for my screening so I can come back to work." he kind of mumbled walking in the door. "Lorelai, please take care of this scumbag, I suddenly have to vomit." I said walking out of the door to get food, but not before hearing her snicker behind me. I sat in catering eating my weight in food. "damn girl, what are you pregnant or something?" Jey Uso laughed looking at my plate. "hahahaha no." I said smirking at him. 'wait a minute...when is the last time I got my..' my thoughts trailed off when I realized I hadn't gotten my period in 2 months.

"Just take it already!" Lorelai called into the bathroom impatiently. We only had a short time frame until the big boss came back from lunch. "um, Lor?" I shakily called from the bathroom. She basically busted in the door and saw what I saw. "oh shit, is it Joe's? '' she said just as shocked as I was at the positive test. "obviously." I mumbled. The next day I make an oppointment at the local OBGYN to confirm the news. "Congratulations again!" the technician said as I walked out of the office.

"welp, my life is over." I said walking into work. "so it's true?" Lorelai asked me. "2 months pregnant, with satan's baby." I sighed plopping down at my desk. Later in the evening, i sat down with the main doctor, and the mcmahon's. "I don't know how to say this, but I'm pregnant, although the father does not know yet. I'm sorry if you're disappointed in me." I said putting my head down. "oh Wendy, life happens. We'll be here for you, if you need us." Steph said putting her hand on my shoulder. "yeah and if you need protection when you tell the father, I'm your guy" Triple H said patting me on the back. When I walked out the meeting I looked down at my phone. "hey we need to talk. ASAP" I texted Joe. "no need to text me, I'm right behind you." he said coming around the corner. "were you listening in on our meeting?" I asked nerviously. "no...but what do you need to talk to me about?" he asked with a slight concern in his voice. "come with me..." I said grabbing his hand and leading him back to him locker room. "wait..." Joe started as I opened the door. I saw a girl standing there half naked. "ok I'm done." I said walking back out the door.

                      It had been a month since that incident, so I was now 3 months pregnant, and the father didn't know

It had been a month since that incident, so I was now 3 months pregnant, and the father didn't know. "yo, heard you got knocked up." John Cena said walking into the office. "really Nikki" I mumbled under my breath. "yeah, but please don't tell anybody big mouth." I pleaded getting out of my seat to give him a hug. "I would never." he said walking back towards his locker room. "so how much do you love me?" Lorelai quietly asked walking into the office. "I don't know what did you do. sleep with one of my exes or commit a murder?" I laughed looking through paperwork. "I told Joe...."She quietly said looking away. "you did wh---" I started "Wendy, why the fuck wouldn't you tell me?!" I heard as Joe burst through the door.

 "you did wh---" I started "Wendy, why the fuck wouldn't you tell me?!" I heard as Joe burst through the door