Green eyes blue skys natural disasters when she cries

Roman knew nothing about my past relationships. It was something ai never talked about. My past relationships were enough to make me shut everybody out and not trust anyone.
*flashback*
He looked disapprovingly down at me. "You'll never make it as anyhing Wendy just give up" "you'll just end up getting pregnant ant letting yourself go. Nobody else will ever want you except me" as tears rolled down my face I walked out his front door. I never heard from him again.
*end flashback*
That was two years ago. I haven't been in a relationship since then. "Hey Wendy!" Seth Rollins voice broke me from my thoughts. "Hey, what's up? Is everything alright?" I asked as he walked into the trainers room. "Yeah just here so you can check my leg out" he said sitting on a table. After checking him out and givin him the ok he turned to me. "You know he really likes you. Give him a chance, he's a really good guy." He said walking out the door. After the show was over I was walking towards my rental car when I heard somebody call my name from behind me. "Hey Joe." I said as he jogged towards me. "Movie night in?" He asked finally catching up to me. "Only if you wear your cutest pjs." I said laughing. "You should just check out of your room and bring your things into mine. You know you're spending the night again." I said smirking as I got in my car and drove off towards the hotel. I races back to my room and jumped in the shower. I blew my hair dry and put on a little bit of eye liner. I put on a nightshirt and a pair of black victoria secret underwear. "Fuck it let's have fun with this. You only live once right" I said to myself spraying myself with body spray from victoria secret. Opening the door with the key I gave him I heard Joe come in. "Hello lover" he said standing in the door of the bathroom. He had on boxers. Just boxers. 'Holy fuck' I thought as my breath got caught in my throat or somewhere I wasn't even really sure what my name was. His prefectly muscled body along with his hair that fell perfectly on his shoulders. To his grey eyes and perfect jaw line. My body needed him, it was too long since I've gotten any. And my body chose him. I know he knew what I was thinking by the smile on his face. "Thinking about something? Come on lets go watch a movie." He said grabbing my hand. We laid in bed and snuggled close. He would occasionally tease me grabbing my ass or feeling up my night shirt playfully grazing my breasts. I was so wet it was ridiculous. I decided it was time to play back. It only took 5 minutes until he was hard. "I can't wait anymore." I said to myself getting ontop of him. "Oh babygirl, you don't know how much I want this." He said with a smirk getting ready for a long passionate night.

*the next chapter will be super dirty*