falling slowly

*month 4*

"So do you want to know the sex of the baby?" the ultrasound tech asked looking at us eagerly. " of course we do" Joe said holding my hand. I looked over at him and smiled. "yes please tell us." I said looking back towards the monitor. "well it looks like you're having a girl!" she said removing the wand from my baby bump. "amazing" Joe whispered with an even bigger smile on his face. 

                On  the car ride home we discussed various girl names and nursery ideas

                On  the car ride home we discussed various girl names and nursery ideas. "so when are you going to sell your apartment and move your stuff in with me?" Joe asked changing the subject. "I don't know yet Joe, it's just a really big step.." I said looking out the window. "we're having a baby we should be living together. Now I don't want to hear anymore nonsense, you're moving in with me and that's it." he demanded sounding annoyed. "but what if I'm not ready?" I asked looking down at my hands. "I don't care, you're moving in with me and that's that. We'll pack up your stuff this weekend." he barked at me. "ok then..." I mumbled looking back out the car window. "trust me you'll be happy here with me. I have so surprises in store for you babygirl." he said watching the road gripping the steering wheel a little bit tighter.

"This will be her room

"This will be her room." Joe said openign the door to his guest room. "whatever theme you want, you just let me know and it will get done. Now I have something else to show you. close your eyes." he said covering my eyes and taking my hand leading me into another room. "when we broke up, I was having this made for you, and now that we are back together, I can finally show you." he said uncovering my eyes. "this is your own walk in closet. I don't care how much shit you put in here, it's yours. Everything in this house is yours." he said walking away from the closet. " I just want to make sure you're as comfortable here as possible. I love you, and I love our baby. I want to be the best man possible for the both of you." he said pressing his forehead to my baby bump.