So, You Finally Come Here

A half hour or so tumbled around us, as we continued to slap down money for more turns. The man, who ran the booth, had a bright smile on his face- the amount of money we have could make anyone's day.  As I took my final five dollars down, I took a glance at my leathered wallet. The piece of fabric held only a few dollars and a loose change from the Café's sofa. Talk about broke, aye? Stuffing the wallet back into my hoodie pocket, I snatched the pellet gun from the table. The stock rested on the pad of my shoulder as I shot the aim of my eye through the rear sight. It was painfully hard to keep my aim steady on the aluminum can.
3....2....1...
Click, boom.
As the metal pellet pierced through the can a smile began tracing across my lips.
"Hell yeah!" I cheered. The feeling of success was a natural drug for every human- in my own theory. Succession was a thing you would look behind from an hour ago, and beam like a idiot who won a Oscar award. But, sometimes success could be a royal pain in the ass. Sometimes people would just try to bring you down because of your big achievement. Pointing out that you are either cheating or any excuse that tries to bring you down. It was one of the cons that life crumbled you in. Beaming with a please grin, I unhooked myself from the mechanism. Leaving the mechanism as I meandered my way at the side of the booth. I observed the 'guns' spit out metal bullets into the aluminum cans. My eyes landed onto a random corner of the booth, my mind slowly began to collide with 'out of the blue' thoughts. Hearing muffled cheers from my friends, I was lost in thought. Thoughts like, "Where did Jackie go?" Leading to questions such as, "Did another "fuck-y" flirt with her?" I was quite worried for the girls. Not having any experience of having sister makes me miss out a lot of things I could of enjoyed. Then again, I do enjoy part taking my brothers' quirky activities. Gladly, I have close friends to back me up on other things. The group is all I have and I like to keep it that way, strangely said. I see the girls as close family, and if anything bad happens I would rocket over to anyone who needed a good beating.
"Hey, guys!" Snap, there goes my chain of thoughts. I swiftly moved my head to the familiar voice, Jackie was scampering with a familiar entity. Her arm was linked )and rather forced) around the skeleton's arm. Serif wasn't amused by her bubbly and upfront behavior with him- from what I observed. Feeling a annoyed and protective bubble set in my stomach. I arched my eyebrows,
glaring at the skeleton uneasily. I made a swift bee line over to Lilly.
"That's the guy Jackie was talkin' about." I murmured lazily. Jackie would most likely tell us how "cute" or "hot" he was, or about how they met behind the skeleton's back. We heard thing familiar here and there. The three of us don't mind the her on-going banter. But, guys like him was not a exception.
The female I had communicated with nodded, "Oh, how interesting." She slurred out mischievously and tilted her head to make eye contact with me. Her eyes had a plan adjusted to it. Her eyes sparkled maliciously and was full of teasing excitement.
"Well, let's go meet him. Shall we?" I asked with a lingering, painful smirk that stretched for too long. The girl stumbled ahead of me as I sided with Sydney.
"That's the guy. His name is Serif and I want his name next to the words "Here Lies". " I jokingly threaten to brush off a tougher vibe. It was a quite stupid and self-center thing to do. But, you got to act tough and strong against your friend's boyfriends. No one messes with the people I love. Sydney 'oohed' quietly as she was ready to launch little teases at Jackie. She began to shuffle her way with the other rascal.
Making my way slowly towards the two, I clasped my hands in a lady-like manner.
"Ah," I leaned towards them, interested in what we got in store.
"Look at the lovebirds! How adorable!" I spewed with annoying taunts. Jackie was steaming silently. The girls taunted her more with compliments that were similar. You could call this wondrous moment a "Masterpiece". I exaggerated a bit on that, but it was true.
"Jackie, I ship you with him!" Sydney misted loudly in her ears. The female angrily glanced at the giggling blond. She was steaming with annoyance. The brunette mumbled words along the lines of "Shut up".
"Jerif. Jerif. Jerif." The blond taunted repeatedly with a quirky smile. The taunted female was a red cheeked mess. Jackie growled angrily and decided to block off the first taunter.
"Awe, come on, Jackie." Lilly began with a twisted smile.
"You shipped it too!" The tall being goaded her cheeks to add another layer of red. The two girls whispers were pretty audible. You could hear the two bickering in her ear, while the monster was stalking their baiting. His face was sculpted into a confused yet somewhat amused smile.
"Guys, shut up!" Jackie whined as she chased Sydney around the wooden booth. The two childish kids stomped around as Jackie screams threats forward, and Sydney yelling teases backwards.
Snickering behind my hand, I leaned into the booth for support. Lazily shaking my head back and forth, I have to admit that it was a bad idea to kickstart this plan. But, it was our occasional thing to do when someone had the occasional crush.
Sydney cooed with her lips innocently stretched as they scampered in a shape of disoriented circle,"Awe, come on, Jackie! We know what you think about him!"

As the evening had ended with Jackie's blush-y face and the loud teasing of the two girls. It ended actually pretty well.  Until-

"Guys, I was thinking of inviting you all to a Fourth of July get together!" Jackie exclaimed with a huge smile.

Oh great, please don't tell me that skele-dick is coming. I really enjoy this holiday and I'll let my guard down because of the god damn holiday.

"Is Serif coming?" I asked grumpily.

"Of course! Well he's invited."

"God dammit!" I booed.

(Sorry for the short chapter. I'm plannin a filler chapter tomorrow)