Shoving On Shoes

(A/N): I apologize for the random perspective shifts! Enjoy the story vwv and if you'd like please leave a Vote!
The female woke up to sound of her blaring alarm clock- she barely even remeber setting that thing up. It was currently six-thirty in the morning, she stretched in the twin mattress and slowly arose. Dusting off the crumbs in the corners of your eyes, she slowly open her eyes and sucked on her teeth checking her dental hygiene. Her dry saliva made it more bitter as she tried to lick the roof of her mouth. Snatching her phone blindly, she shoved it in her pocket and glanced around the room... Shit. This wasn't her room was it? A rush of memory of the current night had send a bullet to the female's mind. She raked her hair with your fingers, taking down the painful knots. This smaller problem began to be a bigger problem as she realized Serif's house was no where in her mental map.
"Fuck.." (Y/N) sighed out as she quickly shoved on her shoe. She bounced off of the mattress and grabbed her other shoe and hopped as she wiggled her foot in. (Y/N) burst through the door as she rapidly typed in the address of the café- making a few errors then zapping them away. She glanced to the side and tried to fine the estimated time to walk...
Fifty minutes..
"Sonofbitch!" She hissed as she looked out outside.. Rain.
She had a feeling it wasn't going to be a good day. The girl soon ran out of the apartment and used the emergency flight instead of waiting the for the elevator. By the time she completed her way down, her breathing was was uneven. She cursed herself for not exercising and maneuvered around the lobby door quickly. Her knees creaked in pain as she scrambled her way down the street. Simultaneously looking at her phone for directions. The female hadn't been this late ever since middle school.
~
It was about seven o-three pm last time you check your phone. Time had felt slower to you
(Y/N)'s foot tried to land a spot farthest away from you as raced down the damp street. She felt a random puddle cap the sole of her shoes as the female stomped through the rainy weather. Roughly on the same hand, she had barely enough money for a taxi. Leaving her and her body to deal with some mental and physical pain. Still on the same hand, you were late for work and you were pretty sure you were going to be at least thirty minutes late. As she saw a familiar corner.
Continuing to run, she skidded around the tight corner and sprinted her way down. The sole of (Y/N)'s foot ran across the concrete floor. The women's heart stop as her foot stuck up in the air and her back sifted down. A good amount of air flew out of her mouth. As her view was the open window grey clouds hovering above her. She felt like she was being mocked by the clouds as (Y/N) swiftly falling.  (Y/N) landed on the firm concrete flooring, she landed with a "oomf".
Groaning out in pain she tried to recover quickly, and jumped out of the position. Rubbing her sore back, she pressed onto the aching muscle.  The girl hissed in pain and dusted her self off. She sighed as the feeling of a damp spot patched onto where she fell. Jogging the pain off, (Y/N) continued to run by the shops that started to appear.
~
By the time the girl had stumble in the coffee shop. She was about twenty three minutes late, which in fact stands out to be powerfully tardy in the business world. (Y/N) spotted the inspector with his clip board and shivering teacher vibe. (Y/N) honestly didn't have a hair of patience today. The big boss stared at her almost irritated as the late employee burst in. Before the moment of the sudden outburst, most of the crew had been scheduled to meet up fifteen minutes earlier. Today was health inspection for the French Café, and the boss's aspirations for the café's kitchen to be spotless and to round up all of the employers. The boss himself was a family man trying to keep the business running on 'gas'. Straight forward and kind to the crew. He still manages to keep this coffee shop going. The odd one scramble over to the work clock. Earning a digital whirl click from the machinery. Unclamping and clamping her sweaty hands she felt the specks of dirt and pebble cling on the pores of her skin. Her sweaty and nervous body was in no shape to be inspected as well as her loose hair. (Y/N) was beginning to lose her shit as she casually walked her way back with the rest of the workers. The inspector checked off the violation mentally and transferred the information for a hard copy. Violations were basically licking on her skin.
"(Y/N), I advise you next time to get here early and cleaned please." Boss instructed as made a quick glance at the female inspector. Now that (Y/N) got to take a scan of this place. The tables were barely cleansed, leaving her a anxious layer of sweat.
If God exists please give me mercy. She thought to herself.
The female inspector had searched through her clipped board as she dug around the restaurant. The health inspector written up the tables and heading through the back to inspect the other items. The female had asked if she could take a quick look at the employees food handling license. The manager had automatically rushed into the back to assist the inspector. This felt like an actual test..