Just so you know

Just so you know this is the season 2 of our little game and we are just 6th graders if you didn't know,we're stupid,we're stubborn and we laugh too hard we always had a blast together,we always had fun some it irritates me,some tease me but some was laughable,this may be the last or Tessa would continue the season 3 if we go to the same 1st year with the same section...I hope so....I hopes so.....Tessa,don't utter a word but I do not mind having some hide n' seek the answer I always play that game think abstract!anyway we had new recruits...
(Normal-Anime name Bold-True name)
Trixxie:Roanne Laine Gonzaga
Alexander:Kent Nicole Abandia
Yuma Arckiona:Angel Concepcion(I name Arckiona coz' it sounds like Arch for Angels)
Oh yeah,and I think they're gonna play a minor role,not a major one coz' I hate using this too much coz' I have never been focusing on my studies,and when I answered my science exams I am not in the mood....-_-I'm tired....too tired...I got 24 hours late tired...coz' I am really reading this...and if you can see me I have no mercy on my eyebags..... *yawns
Anyway the positions Trixxie and Alexander are in is....I think they're gonna play a role here since Shun has a crush on Trixxie and Alexander is my family...hhmm....my aunt's cousin I could say that and Yuma...she's my aunt the same age as me....
Trixxie:Tessa's cousin (not real)
Alexander:a friend,support,comedian
Yuma:A bestfriend,she play a minor role on the real anime we made,Charlie's girlfriend who is Charlie anyway?!😂
That's all,and Shun I ain't gonna write the seismology here coz' we can't let them know the real big deal size about us and yah want me to tell them that your small? Like a 4th grader? Just kidding....ok? Your not angry right? Oh geez....YOU ARE ANGRY? Oh no...please don't. . . . Your like a baby when your angry...hehe joke! Ok now....
FOR ADVICES FOR THE PEOPLE READING THIS:
You cannot enjoy this,coz' your reading too fast,you can't imagine you can't enjoy then this means it's nothing interesting...you coukd feel our laughter if you slow down,think,imagine and enjoy that's what make this stupid.And me.

Thanks for the views and reads and votes! XD
*meow....
I got trapped by Bodge on chess so many threats...
*meow
I lost
I suck at volleyball!!!!!!!!

Check at my new book:
TZA:Fanfiction compilation