starry nights

I have this urge to just tell daniel that I don't wanna go to the tour this week but oh well i told him and I would never let my fans down they mean toooooooo much to me to ever stand them up I'm preforming my new song ocean eyes at the convention today can't wait my fans have been waiting for a long time.

( 30minutes later) I'm singing my song ocean eyes the crowd is going wild!!!!

When I finished Daniels friend cameron Dallas came on stage to do all I want with daniel I love the way they blend together! I don't know if it's just me but daniel needs to do more songs with sick ass beats and some base in it i mean like damn boi come tf on we love your songs but all I want is the shit do more of that.

Next up is the Dolan twins and they are her with machine too this is a major mashup they were like wtf why not have all the boys come you know and with g having done songs with me bro blackbear they invited him I'm cool with him tho he grown and on his own so I don't get hit from him only the others.

We gonna be preforming his song calm down we gonna kill it foreal tho with him rapping and me as his DJ  we owning this shit like yassssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!

We run up in the stage hype asf  lest go Tho!!!

Aye!!!! Hello l.A nice seeing u motherfuckers!!!!!!!!!! me and g gonna drop this hit like it ain't nothing let's hows these bitches who they messing with g ayeeee let's get it!!!!!!!!!

Intro to calm down

After we finished all u could hear was cheering and it made me feel wanted for once but that still wasn't enough to hold me together oh well I love my fans and I always will but as of now it's party time so let's turn the fuck up!!!!

Jack and jack came out they sung a couple of their hits and can I tell u that people were screaming their heads off and they joined in on the lyrics a few times I found it adorable and u began to laugh.

Hey Teyana it's been a while since I've seen u smile last time I've seen that was when u recalled the whole class bitches hahahahahaa😂😂😂😂

Yea I remember that Danny it's been a while but I guess seeing my fans happy makes me happy

I love these guys they are my life lol look Hayes and Nash are arguing over who gets the last donut

Ugh I just broke up the last fight
Yo u guys know there is another platter over there right

What there is?

Duh...

Oh get out my way move Nash
Stop pushing me
Hayes u get on my nerves
And u get on my nerves now we even
Move
No u move
Shut up I'm older
No u not
Yes I am
Nuhuh!!
😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤Imma hurt u Hayes
Be quiet doofus
Bird brain 🐦🐦
Poop head💩💩💩💩💩

Alright break it up here's a donut for u and here's one for u now both of u shut up!!!!!

Lol daniel that was funny they stupid asf hahahahahaa!!😂😂😂😂😂anyway I gotta get ready to meet up with g we gonna see my brother and him perform.!!!