life is just one big vacation

I just threw a water balloon at Nash back lol after what took nearly five hours we finally arrived to the rented land we got so we could have some fun!

Today's the fourth of July and we decided to have a little cook out to celebrate hah I just took a break from doing all that work to help fix it but I'll be back in at least ten minutes tho I got my phone on the Bluetooth and I have music playing never felt this happy since well ever.

All I know is I'm having fun omg did that just happen Jacob hit me with a water balloon that's it he's gonna die now get ready bitches I'm in this shit for the kill!!!!!!!

"I scream my battle cry and grab my ax prepared to fight with this I slay thee with this I end thy life arhhhhhh!!!!!!!!"

Let's just say there weren't many people standing after that encounter haha now it's time to eat I can't wait to stuff myself full!!!!!

I can't wait until we play hide and seek yes it's for little kids but it'll never grow old in my heart so why not besides I love climbing trees so that'll make it easier for me to win yassssssssssssssssssss bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha sucka!

Later that night I began to get a massive headache but I couldn't figure what it was yet I guess it's just some phase.

I better just get some sleep tomorrow I'm going to be spending time with Valeria and the rest of them.

I've been connected to daniel more and more each passing day and I find it to be all the more sickening.

He is getting more annoying by the day but I guess that's just how this goes.

I went shopping the next day cause I needed some new clothes I drove my Malibu to the mall on the other side of time.

I bought at least twenty outfits at the most part,five pairs of shoes mainly vans. And also a couple of snapbacks.