18.

part eighteen,
three-hundred and eighteen days after- ;

jungkook's head hurt, a lot. he didn't remember falling asleep nor did he remember returning home. maybe that is the glory of getting drunk, to not remember your regrets and decisions.

but in everyone's life, they must have to experience the not so glorious part of being drunk and forgetting their sorrows, because that unfortunate moment when you wake up in a strangers bed is one not taken lightly.

jeon jungkook had his arm slung around the girl's naked waistline, her back faced towards him and he could not spare even a glance at her facial features. he was certain it was the same girl from last night, the one he had spoken to that he briefly remembered, but he didn't understand how he ended up here in her bed.

it was the first time jungkook had ended up in a situation like this, and he grew nervous at the thought of not knowing what to do. slowly he pulled out his arm from under her unclothes figure, trying his absolute hardest to not wake her up, he couldn't stand the thought of not knowing what to say and he would rather not drown in the awkward tension.

biting his lip he quietly got out of bed, sighing in frustration as he picked up his ripped jeans from her carpet, quickly pulling them up his toned legs. jungkook felt like he was on the verge of tears, he felt uncomfortable with the thought of what could've happened last night, and suddenly he felt as though he never wanted to drink again, he didn't like the feeling of not remembering for once.

the maknae nearly had a heart attack when he turned around to connect eyes with the girl covered by the silky bed sheets, she had woken up and he had to face the moment he was regretting most.

"you look like you are about to cry" the girl laughed dryly, running a hand through her mattered hair as she glanced out of the large window. jungkook gulped, bending down to pick up his shirt as he stayed silent, afraid that he would cry if he let out even a word.

"jungkook, do you remember what happened last night?" she asked sitting up, and jungkook knew that he had to say something whether he liked it or not.

"no" he trailed off, slipping the simple black shirt over his head and looking up cowardly through his short eyelashes at the naked girl, who was still encased in the bed sheets.

"it's quite funny actually," she continued to laugh dryly, stepping off of the bed causing jungkook to stare at the carpet and avoid gazing at her bare body, "we were naked, about to have some fun, but then you started to get emotional like a little baby. my name isn't eunbin by the way."

jungkook mentally cursed at himself, hands clenched into fists, how could he let himself do that and to a girl he hadn't even met before? the room suddenly began to heat up for the poor boy, and small beads of sweat started to form on his hairline.

"i don't find it that funny" he could simply say, reaching to the ground to take a hold of his timberlands, but not caring to put them on.

"jungkook, do you even know my name?"

"no, and i don't care to find out."