ONE

ONE — REQUEST

You awoke with a start when there was a knock on your door. Franticly throwing off the covers of your bed, you ran out of bed to see who was knocking on the door.

You tripped over thrown armor, making you bump into the wall rather loudly. "Dammit," you cursed under your breath, steadying yourself before you opened the door.

There stood Zarbon, Lord Frieza's right hand man. He raised an amused eyebrow towards your appearance. "Did I interrupt your beauty sleep, (Y/N)?" He smirked.

Stupid smirk, you thought while rolling your eyes. "Yes, Zarbon, you did in fact." You yawned rather loudly while leaning against the doorframe.

"Get ready," He ignored your comment. You raised an eyebrow, gesturing to go on. "Lord Frieza wishes to see you."

"Alright." You didn't protest, glancing at the clock. 7:56 AM. "What time?"

"As soon as you can." He nodded before swiftly turning around. He looked over his shoulder, "Please, don't take your time." And with that, the green skinned man left.

You sighed, running a hand through your (H/L) hair. Lord Frieza hasn't called or seen you in months, since you were always so busy purging planets or always on a mission. You were one of the strongest elite warriors in your rank; the highest rank. Your intense training had paid off all these years. You were once in the low class rank, making you an easy target for teasing. You shook your head at your thoughts, making your way into your small bathroom.

Your room wasn't necessarily big nor small, it had what a normal living space had. A twin bed, a small lounge room, a small bathroom and a closet for your armor. It was better than the lower ranks, for they only had a rather small room with four cots inside. That was it.

After taking a quick shower, you loosely hung your towel around your body as you walked to your closet. You pulled out a maroon bodysuit and your armor, placing them on your bed. You quickly braided your (H/L), (H/C) hair (so it wouldn't be in your way). You put your bodysuit on, which was like second skin. It had long sleeves that went all the way to your wrists while it did not cover your legs. You then shoved your armor over your head. Though the armor looked uncomfortable, it was actually pretty comfy. You pull on your black boots, gloves and a rubber band on your right thigh. (picture above) Looking in the small mirror, you frowned at the scar on your right cheek.

Sighing, you quickly walked out to the hallways towards Lord Frieza's throne room.

"What's wrong, fish face?" You turned your head to see where the voice was coming from. You immediately rolled your eyes at at the familiar soldier, Req, taunting one of the newest soldiers on Frieza's ship. "Feeling scared?" He laughed. There were a few other soldiers chucking with him, smirking. "Don't worry, there's nothing to he scared of," He looked at the other warriors with a mysterious grin. "Right, men?"

Your eye twitched at his annoying voice, as well as his irritating laughter. You calmly walked up to Req, "Req," You called out. When he looked at you, there was a moment of fear in his eyes before he covered it up with annoyance. "What?" He growled, his fists clenched. You raised an eyebrow, "Stop taunting the new recruits. That will get you no where."

"Shut the hell up, (Y/N)! You don't tell me what to do!" Req yelled. I frowned at him, crossing my arms over my chest. A few stares of curious warriors were glanced at the you here and there. The new soldier took a step back hesitantly.

"Req, quit your shit. Don't you have a mission to get to?" You said, remembering the talk about how his group had to take out a planet that had strong inhabitants. He growled, "So what?"