TWO

TWO — INTRODUCTIONS

"She really beat herself up this time." A small, purple alien said as he observed your injured body. When he saw you limping into the medical ward, he immediately put you in a rejuvenation tank. This had come a weekly routine, but lately you kept coming in almost everyday.

"Didn't you hear?" A peach-ish alien spoke up. The purple one shook his head. "Apparently Lord Frieza has requested for her to join the super elite force!" He exclaimed, looking at the unconscious body in the tank then back to the purple alien. "A small girl like her in a group with men almost twice her size!"

"Interesting," The purple one mused. "She really is a strong one, and to think almost two years ago she was apart of the low class."

"Yes, I bet she inspires some of the new recruits. When she was on her way to Lord Frieza's, Req was picking on one of them, actually. (Y/N) ended up breaking his jaw, thats why he was here earlier."

"Serves him right."

+

Your eyes slowly opened, feeling the familiar liquid healing your wounds. You looked around to see Hermo talking to Kerji, the two alien doctors who usually treated you. When Hermo saw that you finally awoke, he went press a few buttons on the side of the tank.

The blue-green liquid slowly lowered, and eventually the door opened. You shook off the mask, walking to the table near by where your new armor was placed. You slipped on your jumpsuit, armor, boots and gloves and walked over to the two doctors who were busy pressing randoms buttons on the computers.

"Dr. Kerji, you have an extra scouter I can take?" You asked the peach colored alien.

"Ah, yes," He nodded, opening a drawer. He pulled out a red scouter, handing it to you. "My apologies."

"Don't worry about it Doc," You placed the scouter on your ear, turning it on. You didn't really need a scouter, you were one of the few who actually knew how to sense and lower ki. You only wore it not to rase suspicion (you didn't want anyone to know). "Any higher than before?"

"Definitely," Hermo nodded, pressing a few more buttons before turning around to look at you. "Yesterday your power lever was at 41,600," You nodded. "As of right now, your power level is now 43,100." He said with awe.

"Wow!" You grinned at the two doctors. "It went up a lot!" You said, placing your hands on your hips. "That session really paid off."

"Yes, you were in really bad condition when you walked in. Actually, for the past five days you've been walking in severely injured. Don't be overworking yourself, (Y/N)." Hermo scolded, frowning. You laughed lightly, "C'mon, Doc, it wasn't that bad!"

Hermo looked at you dully. "You came in with your leg broken, one of your shoulders was dislocated, you had a third-degree burn where your armor used to be and you had multiple wounds! Now, tell me that isn't bad."

"Jeez, Doc, when you put it that way then I guess it's pretty bad."

"You guess?"

You sighed at the Doctor, rolling your eyes. "Anyways, I gotta go back to my room. Tomorrow I got a big day and I need to get my beauty sleep." You grinned, waving.

"Good luck, (Y/N). I know you can do it," Kerji nodded.

With another farewell, you walked out the medical ward and made your way towards your room.