Chapter 8

This chapter is going to be half text half non text

Zayn sat down next to Louis's bed and took his hand. He swore to himself that when Louis woke up he would forgive Louis then kiss him and tell him he loved him. Zayn was brought out of his thoughts when Louis moved his hand. He looked up to see Louis was waking up. Zayn removed his hand from Louis's and put it in his lap. Louis looked over at him and just stared at him.

"If you ever do that again Louis Tomlinson I will beat the crap out of you." Zayn stated. Louis nodded his head and looked down at his hands. Zayn lifted his hand and put it under Louis's chin before lifting it up. He leaned in and kissed Louis. After a few minutes Zayn pulled back before taking Louis's hand again.

"Does that mean you forgive me?" He said.

"Yes, but from now on let's be honest with each other." Zayn said. Louis smiled and nodded.

"I promise" he said.

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

Zayn: Did you get home okay?

Louis: Yeah

Zayn: Good, so are you coming to school tomorrow?

Louis: No my mum said she wanted me to stay home for a few days.

Zayn: I agree with your mum. Stay home and rest

Louis: Will you come and visit me after school?

Zayn: Yes, I will text you during lunch to check up on you

Louis: Okay love you

Zayn: Love you too

Louis: Really?

Zayn: Of course

Louis:😍😍😍😍

Zayn: See you tomorrow

Louis: Bye

Hey guys sorry about the slow updates. I think I will do a few more chapters. I don't know depends on the story.

I have a question for my viewers. Who is your favorite One Direction member and why? Mine is Louis, he just brightens my day and his smile is infectious.