Chapter 1

Airi's POV

I was walking towards my class which is class 3-A.

"Good Morning, Airi!" a cheerful voice echoed throughout the hallway. "...." I stared at him blankly.

He's name was Kirito Yamato. He had short dark blue hair with honey brown eyes who was currently smiling cheekily at me. He also had his own fanclub in Hishoumi Academy.

"What is it?" I spoke monotonously while looking at him. He just shrugged "Nothing." he said " Let's walk to class together." he walked beside me towards our class. I saw his fangirls whispering with each other as we walked passed them and glared at me. " I hate you." One of them mouthed at me silently.

"It's not my problem," I said at her monotonously making their glare hardened.

The walk was full of silence until Kirito spoke up " So...What do you wanna do after school?"

" Go home." I said uninterested.

"Aw, that's too bad. I was hoping that you accompany me to the library."

"You don't even study."

"You know....you didn't have to point that out."

After a few minutes, we reached our class. ,my classmates were busy talking to each other. They stopped talking as I entered

" She's scary. Why would Kirito wanted to be friends with her?" I heard the miss popular Yuki Yamato talked to her friends while eyeing me while wearing a digusted expressions as I walked to my own desk. I ignored her by looking outside the window.

" Leave her alone will you." Kirito voice became slightly higher than usual.

"Okay. Okay. Geez, I'm just saying the truth. Yamato-kun can I hang out with you after school?"

"No, thank you." he said turning his attention toward his unfinished homework.

"Ugh." She crossed her arms and continue to rant to his friends.

Rinnggg....

Yumuzuki sensei came in and started teaching calculus. I had pay attention on his lecture

"Mei-san what is the answer for question no.4?" he suddenly asked me

" The answer is 45x-y." I replied

"Correct. Well done, Mei-san." he nodded satisfyingly at my answer. Everyone looked at me with awe plastered on their face including Yuki.

.......

Hours passed by, so quickly until the school bell rings signaling the end of school.

"Hey! Let's walk home together." Kirito suddenly appeared as I was busy packing my things.

"Sure." I said without looking at his face.

" I'm sorry to interupt but Mei senpai are summoned by the student council president." A boy younger than me were smiling standing beside Kirito. I stared at him blankly and nodded

"Okay." "Well, it's settled then. Follow me." he started to walked ahead of me.

"But-" Kirito were about to say something but Yuki dragged him outside before he could finished his sentence. I just shrugged and followed the young boy.

As we walk towards the school student council room he was looking around searching a topic to talk to me but failed miserablely.

As we reached the student council he opened the door revealing the student council president  Nao Tomori siting on the desk expecting my arrival.

"You came." She said .I just stared at her blankly

" Your an ability wielder who was powerful enough to break a person's mind effortlessly." she was examining a piece of old newspaper that happened to be 7 years ago.

"Correct." I said monotonously making the younger boy startled.

"I see. You're not much of a talker." she stood up and walk towards me

"....."

" I want to recruit you as part of the student council."

"I have decline that offer."

" Very smart." she nodded to herself.

"But someone wants you to be part of the club."

I just stared at her until she came into a conclusion.

"Very well, from now onwards you are the official member of the student council."

I sat down on a nearby couch. The door banged open revealing popular pop idol which is Yusa Kurobane and a boy with glasses. They were oblivious about my presence in this room.

" Yusa want to go to an amusement park!" Yusa said cheerfully until she turn her head towards me making her smile fade. "Yusa is scared!" she hid behind a sweating Takajo.

"You're dissmissed for today." Nao said as I exited the room.

......

Third person POV

Nao, Yuu, Yusa and Takajo were discussing about Airi's presence.

Yusa was obviously afraid at her.

"Be careful around her." Nao warned as she caught Yuu glancing at her.

"If she breaks your mind. You can't be saved." she looked outside the window with something lingering on her mind.

"Charlotte."

______________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Hello there^^. This chapter only contains 700+ words which is exhausting. Phew. This is the first chapter I hope that you enjoy reading this. Sorry for any typos and grammar errors. Ciao!