what happened? ~ Devin imagine

Today was the day that you were going to let Devin take you're virginiy. He has been trying to get you to do it for the longest time. You put on some black lingerie and a robe over. You went to you're car and turned it on. On the way there the song body party by Ciara. Once you pulled up in his driveway you seen a car that looked unfamiliar. At first you said its probably lexis or Devin got a new car or something. You had an extra key because Devin said if anything happens or something just come here. Well you wanted to give him something he has been waiting for. You walked in and smelled perfume and cologne. You thought oh Devin is here with Lexi most likely. You heard music bumping upstairs. You went upstairs and went to his room. You peek in and you see Devin with... You're cousin. Before they noticed you, you ran downstairs to get a knife. Cuz someone gonna get cut today. You went back upstairs but this time you took off the robe so you can show Devin what he is missing. You opened the door. They didn't notice you so you said " so I see you found someone better than me. " Devin looked at you like there was a ghost in the door way. " what no words Devin...and Ashley you are about to get fucked up rn. " you said going up to Ashley. Devin tried to stop you but you just point the knife at him. " and you! I can't believe I fell for all those words you said to me. You didn't mean any of those words at all. I trusted you. But it's OK. I came over her to let you have sex with me.... But it seems like you couldn't wait at all. I wonder what youre fans will think if I expose you for the real cheater you are. " you said stepping closer to him. He kept backing up and said. " bbg do what you want you know I love you to death just don't tell the fans. " " why the hell not Devin! They have a right to know. And you don't love me. If you did you wouldn't have done that hat you did. I can't believe that I actually loved you Devin. It's obvious that it was a waste of time. It's OK though because I would want to lose my virginity to someone who is loyal than a cheater." you said getting my ready to leave. " you loved me? " he said " Devin just because we never said it to each other doesn't mean I don't. I loved you more than you can imagine but that's all gone. Have fun hoes ✌" you said leaving.

If you want a part to vote and I will do it!