Meet up after break up (dani)

Y/n pov
"Aaliyah and mitchy you guys are my grls and i really dont need anyone else but my parents and ur bfs, but dani him he can go be with his new girl and forget about being with me." i said.

" y/n you dont mean that you are just mad and hurt i would be saying those things about kev to but you have to relize that everyone makes mistakes im hopeing that this was a mistake. i actually want to hear his reasaning." mitchyy said.

" how about this we go to a hotel and stay there for the night. Then mitchyy you go off and to meet the boys and have dani explain everything. Once that is done you come back with food and tell us what he says. One more thing no matter what this is for y/n and she calls the shots unless it is a really stupid one." Aaliyah said.

" Fine but when you go mitchyy stop by my house...well his house now and get some of my clothes. Plus aaliyah I know you want to see devin right now so you dont have to stay here with me you could go with mitchyy." you said.

" Nah imma stay with you because you need company rn you are not to be left alone because you are unstable, But we are here so take everything y/n because mitchyy is taking the car."

* In th hotel room mitchyy already left*

We were watching brotherly love while we are crying because chris is so fine june died and ugh this movie but you were currently thinking of dani.

" y/n you good because the movie was over an hour ago and we havent picked a movie because you are crying." Aaliyah said

" Im fine." you said

" Y/n i swear if you lie again imma come oveer ther and smack you." Aaliyah said.

" i miss dani" you whisphered.

Soon enough she wasnt kidding and she came over and slapped me...hella hard."

" What was that for?" you wasid.

" dont act dumb speak up and isit is what i think you said imma smack you even harder"

" I already know youre gonna smack me ok i miss dani, I know i probably sound really dumb but we were engaged ok. We were litterally getting married in 2 months, i already had the dress, and to be completly honest with you i think im pregnant." you said

Aaliyah just stoiod there with her mouth open and the phone in her hand. you looked at her and simply said " aaliyah who is that on the phone?" as she hung it up. she just ran into the bathroom and locked the door.

" Y/n i was on the phone with mitchyy, The only thing is that she put it on speaker phone and i dont know if dani was with her..." she said

I told her that it was okay if the boys were there i needed a way to tell dani anyways and i couldnt do it. I thought he would be mad or something.

MITCHYYS POV

" dani...damn congradulations" i said not knowing how he was going to react.

" Mitchyy i need her back. especisilly if we are having a baby together, please mitchyy you would be the best sister in the world if i could see her please." dani said

" I dont know dani she is really hurt let me see if she wants to see you ok dani"

At that point i didnt eve let him speak because he wouldnt lemmie call he would just want me to just take him to her but i couldnt. i called her and to my suprise she said she would meet him at panda express. So i told dani and we went to panda.

Danis POV

" Dani dont fuck this up. this is your baby. You did cheat on her but it was an acident. she came on to me \. dont like it is only going to make things worse. oh there she is looking fine...like always"

"DANI!!!!" aaliyah said

" what nigga " i said

" um you need to watch who you talk to like that" aaliyah said

" ok what do you want"

" i was just letting you know that y/n is over there waiting for you " she said rolling her eyes

" ok thanks...and im sorry that i called you a nigga i might loose my girl but i cant loose my sister to." i said

" i have you sometime but ur my brother right...now go get ya girl."

i walked up to her sweating my balls of...ive never been this scared to talk to her since our first date. i sat down and imeditly started talking because i thought she was going to stop me.

" babe im sorry she is the one who locked the door and emideitly started to get undressed then i tried to leave but i couldnt then she unziped my pants and she did it baby i would never do it on purpose please believe me i would do anything to gain your trust right now. "

" babe the fact is u could have got her off of you. You did it to be before so done come at me like that. I love u i do i done want to leave so my choice is..."