My decision (devin)

* phone call with mitchy *

Y/n: hey girl hey
Mitchy: hey girl! How u feelin?
Y/n: thats why i called wyd?
Mitchy: wit the boys chillin buy its not the same without i
Y/n: can they hear me?
Mitchy: no im in the other room
Y/n: your not lying are you?
Mitchy: I promise
Y/n: well come pick me up and take me over there
Mitchy: y/n you know devin is here right
Y/n: yes

Mitchys pov
So after the phone call you go downstairs to the boys and say " hey im going to mcdonalds anyone want anything?"
Kev: lets all go
Dev: i dont like mcdonalds anymore
Mitchy: and thats why im going by myself. So what do yall want

After i got there orders i went to y/ns house

Y/n's pov

So i told mitchy to come n get me bc i have made my decision for devin. Im not ready at all. I dont know if its the fact that he cheated or its the seccond time. But im wearing a windbreaker pants and my blue 12's. My hair is straightened so i just let it down.

I heard a honk. I knew it was mitchy. I grabbed my keys and my lip gloss and was out the door. I went in mitchy's car. She got a new car its a lambo. Once i got in i was like bihh let me drive she said no.
Mitchy: so we have to go to mcdonalds cuz i told the boys thats where im goin and why all of a sudden u want to hang out with us? Not to sound rude.
Y/n: i dont like mcdonalds anymore and i made my decision.
Mitchy: what is ur decision?
Y/n: you will see

Skip the car ride

Y/n pov:

We got to the house n my heart is beating out if my chest. As we walk up to the door it get worse and worse. Mitchy opens the door. We walk in and the boys are in the living room playing 2K. I walk in with my head down. I heard the boys be quiet. As i look up i see devin  get up and go to the other room. I said the kevin, fani, and mitchy ill be right back. I go to where devin went. I try and open the door but it is locked. I hear what seems like crying. I knock on the door. He just says go away." Devin can we please talk...please" he unlocked the door. I walked up to him. I turned him around because he wasnt facing me. I wipe up all the tears. He says " why are you here to torture me?" You shake your head and say " i came to tell you that i cant live with out you. Ive tried and its horrible i miss waking up next to you. I miss having you with me. " he just said " why did it take you so long ?" You just said " because devin you cheated on me...twice and another reason that im so happy for is i have a little devin jr. In me. " he looked up with the happiest look. " look y/n i will never cheat again I promise on everything. Im so happy that we are having a kid. I thought you would never want me again and for you to say this makes my day way better than it was." You just hug him really tight because you havent got a hug from him in a long time. You look up at devin and say " baby i love you so much i dont want to lose you anymore." He kisses your forehead and says " baby girl you never lost me and i love you more "