He cheats on you (devin)

Devin - you were on that couch cuddling devin while forcing him to watch a scary movie. " bae do we have to watch this?!?" He asked trying to get tha remote away. " buh this one isnt even scary, please watch this wit me." You said pouting. " your lucky i love you y/n i cant say no to that face buh lemme use tha bathroom " he said you simply nod and wait. While you were waiting his phone kept going off. You scream " bae ya phone keep goin off " he replies with a " text them and say im busy and will text them later. " you didnt respond you just go on his phone. You were about to text that person back but you see that persons name in his phone is " baby girl 💦💦💦" you were heated asf! You text them back and had a full convo:
Y: who tf is you???
Bg💦: dev you don't remember past night i can barely walk! Dam daddy huge asf!
Y: actually im his girlfriend
Bbg💦: wtf!! I didnt kno he had a gf he said he was single and actually he said he just got out of a relationship
Y: ok we should meet up!
Bbg💦: ok how about McDonalds on sisk st?
Y: alright On my way!

After that happened devin came downstairs. "Hey dev im goin out for a min of ill be back in a min" you said putting on your slides and grabbing your keys " but bae its date night " he said stopping me from going outside " imma be right back chill ok" i said giving him a kiss on tha cheek. Then i left

Devs pov:
"That was wierd y/n neva leaves on date night well i guess ill just chill" i said to myself. As i sat down on tha couch i see ma phone is on and i got a text from bbg💦 she said ok. I didnt remember texting her then I instantly remembered telling y/n to text whom ever was texting me back! I got ma slides on and got ma keys and ran to tha car. They said McDonalds on sisk thats not really far from where we live. I took tha shortest way possible thinking hopefully i will get there before she does and convince her to go away!

Y/n pov:
Once i got to tha McDonalds i seen this girl in a booth. I walk up to it and ask if thats the girl that knows devin. In the back if my head im hoping not because she is gorgeous. I walk up to her and say " hey are you tha girl that was with my devin? Well with my old devin." You say awkwardly. She responds with " yes im taylor and you are?" She said shaking my hand " oh my name is y/n , ok so tell me a little more about yourself other than you know.." I said sitting down " well i grew up-" she was cut off by devin saying " look y/n im so sorry baby i was drunk and stupid " he said sitting next to me ( i couldnt get out because i was in tha booth) " devin look if you wanted to have sex with someone else why didnt you just ask " he seemed hella confused " are you serious?" He said with some weight being lifted off his shoulders " no what the fuck is wrong with you?!?! I gave you a second chance and you fucking go and cheat again fuck you devin!" I said trying to push him so i can leave. " sorry i know this might not be in this well i am buh this is the second fucking time like she trusted you again and you ruined it thats your loss devin." She said getting up to leave " thank you see devin i gave you another chance n u blew it fuck you" you said crawling under tha table ti the other side getting out of tha booth while you were walking out something grabbed your wrist. " devin let go of me " you said turning around with tears flowing down your face you didnt know they were there until he said " babygirl dont cry i love you" he said i cant tell he was telling tha truth cuz he didnt break eye contact and i can tell from his eyes. But i was to hurt so i just pulled my hand back and got in my car. I drove to my friend mitchyy's house.

So im doing kevin and danis to but im not doing it on tha same page so kevins is next ❤️